Happy weekend everyone! Here’s what’s caught my eye around the web this weekend…
1. THIS penthouse. Unbelievable. 432 Park Avenue is now the tallest condo building in the entire western hemisphere at 1,396 feet. Can you imagine waking up to these views every morning? I’d honestly be terrified living up that high, but wow!
2. I’m seriously so in love with Krista’s apartment tour! I’ve seen it in person, and guys, her place is beyond amazing.
3. After a summer of indulging, my teeth are in need of some major brightening and whitening. I’ve been using the Crest 3D White Whitestrips Luxe Supreme FlexFit kit for the past week and I’m already noticing a difference. Will be posting a review soon!
4. This article is a must-read for every guy in their early 20s: The 10 pieces of clothing every man should add to his closet after graduating college. I had Nick read it and he actually already owns most of the items – I was impressed!
5. Piperlime guest editor (and one of my style icons), Olivia Palermo pulled together a sick selection of fall-ready boots on Piperlime.com. My top three favorites are this suede pair from Joie, this open-toe pair from Vince and these over-the-knee boots from Stuart Weitzman.