Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Beauty Buys
1) The Beachwaver Co. Rotating Curling Iron // SALE PRICE: $133.90 (Price After Sale: $199)
2) Laura Mercier Eye Palette // SALE PRICE: $59.00 ($135 value)
3) Luxie The Classic Face Set // SALE PRICE: $35.00 ($76 value)
4) Aveda Shampure Set // SALE PRICE: $39.00 ($61 value)
5) Triad Toner Pad Full Size Duo // SALE PRICE: $45.00 ($76 value)
6) NARS Face Palette // SALE PRICE: $42.00 ($56 value)
7) Beauty Blender Sponge Set // SALE PRICE:$35.00 ($54 value)
8) Dermaflash Glow in a Flash Kit // SALE PRICE: $150.75 (Price After Sale: $225)
9) La Mer Mini Miracles Set // SALE PRICE: $90.00 ($122 value)
10) Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturixing Lotion + Duo // SALE PRICE: $39.00 ($54 value)
11) neuLASH Lash Enhancing Serum // SALE PRICE: $95.00 ($190 value)
12) Clinique Moisture Surge Set // SALE PRICE: $105.00 ($169 value)
13) T3 Hair Dryer // SALE PRICE: $155.00 ($235 value)
14) Charlotte Tilbury Lip Kit // SALE PRICE: $60.00 ($78 value)
15) St. Tropez Jumbo Self Tan Bronzing Mousse // SALE PRICE: $46.00 ($80 value)
16) T3 Luxe Styling Iron // SALE PRICE: $120.00 ($180 value)
Happy Tuesday, friends! You’re gonna have to forgive me here. I’m still recovering from my bachelorette trip over the weekend (recap coming on Thurs or Fri!) so I’m going to keep today’s post a quick one!
When shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale I always shop for clothing first as that’s the category where items tend to sell out the quickest. Then once I’ve had time to wrap my head around my budget and what I have left to spend, THEN I’ll look at the beauty sale section. This year’s beauty exclusives are definitely worth a browse, especially the skincare gift sets and hot tools.
A bunch of my holy grail products are actually included like Clinique Moisture Surge face moisturizer, St. Tropez bronzing mousse, Aveda Shampure shampoo & conditioner, T3 straightening iron, Dermaflash at-home facial hair removal device, and a Charlotte Tilbury lip kit in my favorite shade: Pillow Talk.
Gift sets like these are a great way to get more bang for your buck when shopping for products that you know you love! If you really want to get ahead of the game… You could even use this as a chance to get started on your holiday shopping. Is there a beauty junkie on your list? I know it’s SO far away, but I promise you’ll thank yourself in a few months 😛