Ivanka Trump Embossed Leather Tote

Ivanka Trump Embossed Leather ToteIvanka Trump Embossed Leather Tote

I’m finally starting to feel like myself again! Yesterday was the first day I really was productive since my surgery — such a good feeling! To celebrate my comeback, Nick and I headed uptown for an early dinner at the Todd English Food Hall in The Plaza Hotel. You watch more on my Instagram story and Snapchat, but as you can see it was also the perfect moment to debut my new Ivanka Trump Embossed Leather Tote from Lord & Taylor. Isn’t it a beauty?

Shop Ivanka Trump Handbags

Ivanka Trump Embossed Leather ToteIvanka Trump Embossed Leather Tote Ivanka Trump Embossed Leather Tote Ivanka Trump Embossed Leather Tote Ivanka Trump Embossed Leather Tote

I Was Wearing…
Ivanka Trump Embossed Leather Tote c/o | Eliza J Faux Suede Wrap Coat c/o |  Similar Faux Suede Leggings | Similar Off The Shoulder Top | Nude Pumps | AviatorsGold Watch

Shop Ivanka Trump Handbags

It’s no secret how much I love Ivanka Trump clothing and accessories. I mean, I pretty much lived in these sandals anytime I dressed up over the summer! The prices of the collection are always right in line with what I feel I can spend on a new seasonal handbag or pair of shoes without killing my savings account. I’m also always impressed by the quality — these aren’t pieces that will fall apart on you after a few months of wear. I have a feeling this spacious carryall will be on heavy rotation in the coming months. The size is perfect for everyday use and I love the embossed leather finish!

Have You Seen These Fall Style Posts?
Wearing An Ivanka Trump Sweater Dress
3 Ways To Wear A Plaid Shirt
The Perfect Under $100 Cowl Neck Sweater Dress

Big thank you to Ivanka Trump and Lord & Taylor for sponsoring this post!

11 Comments | in Casual, Outfits

11 Responses to Ivanka Trump Embossed Leather Tote

1. Natali says:

Always looking fantastic and so stylish! I like your coat and that tote bag is a perfect choice for daytime and running errands.

2. Dana says:

Love this chic look, Katie! That bag is so good!

Pink Champagne Problems

3. Gloria says:

What can I say? You do justice to whatever you wear. Love the entire ensemble this morning. The
    look is so refreshing and beautiful for a day in the Big Apple City.

4. Sarah says:

Yikes, Ivanka Trump brand?

I sympathize with Ivanka being the child of a polarizing figure and used to support her brand – sophisticated, mid-priced work appropriate clothes and accessories are great. However, it is completely impossible to reconcile her public brand with her unequivocal support for her father’s candidacy and her refusal to denounce his disgusting statements about women, minorities, everyone.

Please let me know if you plan to feature Ivanka Trump’s brand again so I can unfollow you on instagram, twitter, pinterest, and unsubscribe from your newsletter.

• Katie says:

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post and for reading my blog. It means a lot to me! I respect and appreciate you sharing your thoughts. I love getting feedback because it helps me understand the content and brands that really resonate with those who read Katie’s Bliss — so thank you!!

It’s very important to me that I feature and support brands that offer what you described — sophisticated, mid-priced work appropriate clothes. I was fan of the Ivanka Trump collection long before Donald Trump announced his candidacy and at the end of the day my blog isn’t a forum for politics. I don’t feel the need to denounce a brand I love and have featured on my site many times because of its association to a political candidate. Hopefully you have enjoyed following my blog enough to respect my decision and continue reading. I’d be so sad to see you go!

• C says:

Feeling pretty -ugh- about this decision too. It’s usually not enough to make me unfollow bloggers but definitely makes me question where their head is at when deciding to feature Trump brands at such a polarizing time.

5. Kathryn says:

Obsessed with that bag! Gorgeous.

xx Kathryn