Video | 2016 Fall Lookbook + YouTube Channel Relaunch

Pleated Cold Shoulder Top

Those of you who have been following me for a while know that YouTube was one of my first loves in the blogging world. Over the past few years I’ve definitely focused more of my time on my website, however I could not be more pumped to finally be revamping my channel.

I’m excited to kick things off with a lookbook showcasing five fall outfits shot around my neighborhood in New York. My friend Nick and I worked super hard on this and definitely want to film more videos in this style. If you have any ideas for us please let me know in the comments! Enjoy! xo

Outfit 1
Vest | Dress | Pendant Necklace | Tote Bag (under $50!) | Cutout Sandals | Sunglasses | Cuff Bracelet

Outfit 2
Camel Skirt | White Top | Blanket Scarf | Boots | Watch | Sunglasses

Outfit 3
Similar Purple Tank | Skinny Jeans | Booties | Trench Coat | Crossbody Bag | Rose Gold Sunglasses

Outfit 4
Pleated Top | Skinny Jeans | Tote Bag (under $50!) | Pink Flats | Rose Gold Sunglasses | Gold Watch | Bracelet

Outfit 5
Plaid Dress | Red Rainbows | Boot Socks | Sunglasses | Watch

16 Comments | in Casual, Outfits

16 Responses to Video | 2016 Fall Lookbook + YouTube Channel Relaunch

1. Natali says:

All of these outfits are so adorable and look fabulous on you but my most favourite one is the Hunter boots one. 🙂

2. Gorgeous outfits! Sophie x

sophiehmstewart.com

3. Brittany says:

Congrats on the re-launch of your channel! YouTube is also one of my first loves. I started a channel back in 2011 but wasn’t able to dedicate the time I needed to it. I stopped making videos around 2 years ago and decided to launch my blog last year instead. Can’t wait to see more videos of yours!

Brittany | thechicette.com

4. Lauren says:

Such cute outfits! I actually first discovered your blog through your YouTube channel a few years ago, so I’m really excited to see more video content. As for video ideas, I really enjoy watching “get the look” tutorials, travel/”day in the life” vlogs, and fashion/beauty hauls. I also used to really like your advice videos back in the day – maybe some more of those?

5. Rebecca says:

The camel skirt in the video looks different then the link? Is it the same? Looks shorter and ties in front in video? I like the one in video, is it the same? Cute videos! You look awesome!

6. Aubrey Alley says:

This lookbook is so cute!! Love the way the video turned out and obsessed with all of your outfits!

XO | Aubrey
    helloalley.com

7. Gloria says:

Love the music with your new video launch. The outfits are absolutely adorable.