Video | Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul

Off The Shoulder Chambray Dress

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2016

So who shopped the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale over the weekend? This girl did! I got a lot of questions about what I bought so figured it was easiest to just film a quick haul video. As I usually do, I splurged on one big item (this Tory Burch tote) and then a few basics that were marked down under $100. Check it out to hear my thoughts and see a closer look at each of my purchases!

My Sale Picks
Tory Burch Tote (over $200 off) | Distressed Skinny Jeans (over $30 off) | Off Shoulder Dress (just $31) | Crossbody Saddle Bag (just $29) | Leather Sandals (just $66)

Non-Sale Goodies
Rose Gold Sunglasses | Lime Chiffon Skater Dress |
Floral Bow Dress | Pleated Midi Skirt | Off Shoulder High Low Dress

Tory Burch Pebbled Leather Tote

Off The Shoulder Chambray Dress

I Was Wearing…
Tory Burch Tote (over $200 off) | Off Shoulder Dress (just $31) | Rose Gold Sunglasses (under $100) | Lace-up Flats (included in the sale too!)

Have you shopping the sale yet? It’s definitely worth checking out now, especially if you have a Nordstrom card! I also wouldn’t get dismayed if there’s an item you want that is sold out or unavailable in a size. I’ve been noticing things have been getting re-stocked so keep checking back. Reminder that the private sale for Nordstrom card holders ends on July 21st so beginning on the 22nd it will be open to the public to the shop. Run, don’t walk!  😛

18 Comments | in Shopping

18 Responses to Video | Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul

1. Natali says:

Yay for the new video, I’m going to watch it right away! 🙂 You’re looking gorgeous in this casual and girly summertime combo. 🙂

2. Lauren says:

I want some Quay sunglasses too. Will be super cheap with my employee discount! I like the Hinge sandals you picked too but I’m saving up to splurge on some Tory Burch boots I think!

3. Dana says:

I would have never picked this dress based on the website model, but it looks GREAT on you! Thinking about getting it for myself!

Pink Champagne Problems

4. Brittany says:

I don’t have a Nordstrom’s card so I’m patiently waiting for the 22nd to come around! I posted some of my top picks on my blog today and it included the lace up flats!

Brittany | thechicette.com

5. Adena Harel says:

Looking absolutely superb. The color of an outfit is just awesome and bag perfectly matching on it. I loved it.

Thanks
    Adena Harel

6. Gloria says:

It looks like you had a fantastic shopping spree. It’s always fun. Love all the items you choose. That
    blue dress is adorable on you.

7. Kristi says:

Great picks! Are those the exact jeans that are linked? I love your’s in the video but the one’s in the link look way lighter?