Little Lavender Dress

Lavender High Neck Dress

You guys won’t believe what I paid for this lavender dress! For just $34 it was a total steal. I love a good budget buy, especially when it’s a piece that’s so versatile I can dress it up with Louboutins.

Lavender High Neck Dress Lavender High Neck DressLavender High Neck DressI was wearing…
lavender high neck dress (only $34!) | similar trench coat | statement necklace | similar Tory Burch crossbody bag | Christian Louboutin pumps (similar affordable nude pumps) | sunglasses | David Yurman bracelets

I’m still in Los Angeles until tomorrow! This trip has just flown by thanks to my work commitments, though I can’t complain because it’s been a lot of fun. I dunno if I should reveal this or not, but last night my coworker and I did a crawl of Lisa Vanderpump’s restaurants. We went to Villa Blanca, SUR and Pump and it was so much fun. I’m such a loser but I was really hoping to see the cast of Vanderpump Rules. Of course they weren’t “working” when we stopped in… but do they actually even work though? The bartender we talked to implied the later. LOL!

19 Comments | in Dressy, Outfits

19 Responses to Little Lavender Dress

1. Kathryn says:

What a great simple little lavender dress!

xx Kathryn

2. Ellen says:

Love this look! That dress is so cute and so affordable!

3. Kristina says:

That dress is such a pretty color, I love the way you dressed it up!

Kristina does the Internets

4. Natali says:

This dress looks great on you! I like the way that you’ve combined this feminine and very elegant outfit!

5. Golf Style says:

That dress is gorgeous, I really like the color and how you styled it.

6. Kathleen says:

Beyond beautiful! I love your necklace – it looks perfect with your outfit.
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

7. Daisy says:

I love your outfit!From top to bottom,in every single detail.

8. Very very cute! I love that necklace!

9. Belle says:

Gorgeous outfit and pictures, as always!

10. Thats really great. I really appreciate the way of this articles are really helpful with respect to my query. Thanks for posting such a beautiful article. Impressive and informative indeed. As far as comfort is the main concern along with modern fashion burberry trench coat are the best choice now a days. Burberry trench coat in an occasion or any ordinary day are really attractive and appealing for all fashion lovers. Make sure to have fun on an occasion or any ordinary day and capture all the special moments of love and joy. Burberry trench coat are really give a better impression to the personality .that’s why just love it. You also try at Burberry trench coat

11. Edye says:

Love this dress on you!! I really need to add more lavender things to my closet 🙂

Blessings,