Pink Sequin Party Outfit

Eliza J Pink Coat

It’s been a minute since I’ve worn anything with sequins. About time right? Nothing says New Year’s Eve and celebrating more to me then a sequin dress. I love this pink 3/4-length sleeve Eliza J style and that it covers a little more skin then most party dresses. It also feels great to switch things up with some pink sequins because I feel like all I’ve been wearing is red and green.

Eliza J Pink Sequin Dress

Eliza J Pink Sequin Dress

Eliza J Pink Coat

Pink Tassel Earrings

Eliza J Pink Sequin Dress

Eliza J pink sequin dress c/o (love this one too!) | Eliza J pink coat c/o | Pink tassel earrings (comes in red, green & grey too!) | similar pink crossbody bag (love this $165 style!) | Christian Louboutin ‘Pigalle’ pumps (similar nude style under $100)

Does anyone else feel like December has flown by? I haven’t even been able to wrap my head around the fact that my last day of work before the holidays is on Friday. This year I am going to have two entire weeks off – the longest break I’ve had since I was in college. I don’t know what I am going to even do with myself! Lol.

Nick and I opted out of spending New Year’s Eve in the city this year and are instead going to spend it with my grandparents in PA. We did the traditional going out the past three years so it’s about time we went low-key. I’m definitely looking forward to it! I know we are planning on going out to dinner and this dress is definitely one of my top contenders!

11 Comments | in Dressy, Holiday 2015, Outfits

11 Responses to Pink Sequin Party Outfit

1. Lindsay Ava says:

This dress is stunning! I love pale pink anything, it’s beautiful but subtle. Do you have plans on going somewhere on holiday? Hope you enjoy the time off! I feel like it’s gone quite fast too, and almost haven’t managed to get into the Christmas spirit fully yet, since I have had lots of exams lately.

2. Kathryn says:

SO cute! I love that you’ve paired pink & sequins here. Two of my favorite things!

xx Kathryn

3. Natali says:

This would totally be a perfect outfit for New Year’s Eve or any other, “dressier” occasion! You look stunning from head to toe!

4. Ann-Louise says:

That dress is lovely! The sequins are so chic and the colors is perfect and so pretty! Love it!

5. Kristina says:

Such an adorable dress! The way you styled it would be perfect for an NYE with the grandparents.

Kristina does the Internets

6. Alyssa Renee says:

Really pretty sequin dress! I love the pink coat too! So fab! =)

~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
    policyofstyle.com

7. Kathleen says:

I’m obsessed with your dress – so pretty and unique! I love the accessories you chose too. You look amazing.
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

8. Gloria says:

My favorite color is pink and you look so pretty in the sequined dress, paired with the cotton candy
    coat. You certainly are ready for New Years Eve, plus it’s just around the corner.
    You always come up with the most amazing ideas.
    Your grandparents will be so proud!

9. Sampada says:

Love this pink take on a holiday look! And low-key celebrations are sometimes the more memorable 🙂

Sampz and Such

10. Alissa says:

I am obsessed with this look and am so excited when I realized the post was live!