Affordable Plaid Poncho

Plaid Poncho

I’m very happy that capes and ponchos are in style again this season. Any excuse to wear a socially-acceptable blanket in public right? I love this affordable plaid poncho I recently ordered from Nordstrom. It’s cut to wear like an oversized wrap and rests snugly over my shoulders. I paired it with a turtleneck sweater, skinny jeans and tall black boots for a comfortable and casual work look.

Plaid Poncho Plaid Poncho Saint Laurent Wallet on a Chain Plaid Poncho

Plaid poncho (under $40!) | Turtleneck sweater | Saint Laurent wallet on a chain (similar affordable style) | Tall black boots | Skinny jeans | David Yurman bracelets | Movado gold watch c/o

Anyone else obsessed with ponchos, wraps and capes this fall? I’ve linked a few more affordable plaid poncho options I’m loving below. There are a lot of great items in stores now at a variety of price points – there’s something for everyone!

In other news, I had the best time over the weekend because my mom and sister came to visit. If you follow me on Snapchat, you saw that we spent Saturday at Great Jones Spa and ate at a few of my favorite spots like Jack’s Wife Freda. It’s rare I get to see them both at the same time, so it was great we were able to spend a weekend together at our new apartment. It was there first time seeing it!

15 Comments | in Casual, Style

15 Responses to Affordable Plaid Poncho

1. Lauren says:

yesssss love plaid ponchos! I have a gray one from Nordstrom rack! I just ordered a felt hat from Nordstrom too that will go with my plaid poncho.

btw what website did you use when you first started your blog? I have always wanted to make my own blog!

xo,
    Lauren

P.S. I went to college in North Carolina too 🙂

2. Gloria says:

Love the ponchos for this season. So comfortable and great looking. They look fabulous on you

3. Kathryn says:

I’m obsessed with this poncho! Not to mention how budget friendly it is!! Love.

xx Kathryn

4. Natali says:

Fantastic poncho and mini bag! You’re such a cutie with so much style!

5. Emily says:

I am also loving ponchos and oversized scarves this season! I don’t have a cream-colored one yet, and this is such a cute option.

Emily

6. What an adorable poncho! It looks great on you!

Her Heartland Soul

7. Liz says:

Love the black and white

Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com

8. darcy says:

i’m currently impatiently waiting for this poncho to arrive and stumbling across this post got me so excited! looks so, so cozy and i love how you styled it for the turtleneck!

9. Quinn says:

Just realized I picked up the same one while shopping yesterday! I probably had this post in mind without even knowing! Love this outfit!