Floral Print Strapless Dress

Eliza J Floral Print Strapless Dress

I’m in love with this floral print strapless dress from Eliza J! It would be perfect to wear to a Fall wedding. homecoming dance or a sorority formal. The best part? It’s on sale for under $100 and is still available in most sizes!

Eliza J Floral Print Strapless Dress Eliza J Floral Print Strapless Dress Turquoise Crystal Drop Earrings Eliza J Floral Print Strapless Dress

Eliza J floral strapless dress (on sale for $98!) c/o | Christian Louboutin pumps (under $100 version here) | similar turquoise drop earrings | Aviators | Estee Lauder “Neon Azalea” lipstick

How did everyone make out at the Lilly Pulitzer After Party sale yesterday? The new virtual line system totally stressed me out, but I ended up gaining access to the sale about 30 minutes in – not too bad! If you haven’t checked it out already make sure you do! It ends tonight and there are still so many great items left that are discounted to under $50 or less!

More Floral Dresses

9 Comments | in Dressy, Outfits

9 Responses to Floral Print Strapless Dress

1. Natali says:

Awww!!This dress is too cute and girly! I like the colours and pattern a lot!

2. andréa says:

such a great floral dress! it’s so festive for any summer soiree

-Andréa

A.Viza Style

3. Alethia says:

The dress is quite ubiquitous, and I’m loving the neutral accents to make it pop. The Lilly sale TOTALLY stressed me out, but it was better than having it crash every three minutes. The queue system was ok, but in the end I had like four amazing pieces snatched out from under me in the less-than-20 minutes while I was adding to my tote. Absolutely would’ve spent more, so I guess my Budget Guardian Angel was looking out for me!

4. Liv says:

Love the bold, colorful print.

Liv

5. Liz says:

Love the floral print!

Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com

6. You look gorgeous! I love those bright colors on you!

Her Heartland Soul

7. Rae says:

What a pretty dress! The bow and pleats make it so ladylike 🙂

-Rae
    studentsandstyle.wordpress.com

8. Strapless anything usually intimidates me but, this dress looks stunning on you!

xoxo,