Lilly Pulitzer Crochet White Dress at Magnolia Plantation

Lilly Pulitzer Crochet White Dress Magnolia Plantation Charleston

I’m so sad to be sharing the last of our Charleston photos today! I knew that one of our days needed to spent visiting an old plantation and after some Google searching I discovered Magnolia Plantation was a 25 minute drive from the Belmond Charleston Place. Since it was so hot I went ahead and wore this lightweight white dress – guys, it’s my new favorite!!

Lilly Pulitzer Crochet White Dress Magnolia Plantation Charleston Lilly Pulitzer Crochet White Dress Magnolia Plantation Charleston Magnolia Plantation Charleston Lilly Pulitzer Crochet White Dress Magnolia Plantation Charleston Lilly Pulitzer Crochet White DressI was wearing…
Lilly Pulitzer crochet white dress c/o | Floppy hat | Mar y Sol tote c/o | White sneakers c/o |Gold watch | David Yurman bracelets | Pink mirrored sunglasses

The main attraction at Magnolia Plantation are the winding paths and gardens. The property is huge – there’s a petting zoo, house tour, boat tour and train ride, so you could honestly spend the entire day there and not see everything, Nick and I were not that ambitious and opted to just tour the gardens on our own. As you can see there were plenty of spots to take beautiful pictures!

Since receiving this Lilly Pulitzer dress I cannot stop wearing it. It’s the best white dress I’ve owned – incredibly comfortable and matches with everything. These white slip on sneakers from Klub Niko have also proven to be great additions to the shoe collection. I wore them a ton during our travels and didn’t suffer from any blisters – success!

More Posts from Charleston!
Downtown Charleston Photo Diary
Folly Beach, Charleston
Belmond Charleston Place Hotel

9 Comments | in Casual, Outfits, Travel

9 Responses to Lilly Pulitzer Crochet White Dress at Magnolia Plantation

1. Natali says:

Looking so beautiful in this girly and stylish outfit! So perfect for Summer!

2. Chelsea says:

Oh wow! This looks so absolutely beautiful!! And that outfit is the perfect addition!

xx Chelsea

3. Nikki says:

This dress is so cute. I love the ruffle hem.

Nikki Ann Blog

4. Kristina says:

Such a cute dress on you, especially the bottom. I looooove wearing little white dresses in the summer 😉

Kristina does the Internets

5. What a beautiful backdrop! It has been way too long since I visited the south!

Her Heartland Soul

6. Rae says:

I love the slightly ruffled hem of this dress, how cute! And that looks like such a cool place to visit! It reminds me of The Notebook somehow 🙂

-Rae
    studentsandstyle.wordpress.com

7. Shoshana says:

Fantastic photos. Super cute dress, you look adorable. Let’s talk about the straw tote….fabulous right? I got my Mar Y Sol tote last summer and received so many compliments wherever I was, Amagansett, Fire Island or the one time up in CT. The best part is the it holds a lot. Perfect for the beach. The Magnolia Plantation sounds & looks beautiful. Jealous for sure.

8. Ana Galvan says:

I’m going to start with my LP collection what do you recommend I start with?

9. Arianne says: