Monogram Stripe Tote

Barrington Gifts Monogram Tote Barrington Gifts Monogram Tote Barrington Gifts Monogram Tote Rag and Bone Newsbury BootiesI was wearing…
stripe shirt (now on sale!) | similar skater skirt | similar scarf | Barrington Gifts Monogram Stripe tote c/o | Rag & Bone Newbury booties | similar gloves | Ray-Ban aviators

Full disclosure: I totally took off my huge ugly down coat for these photos. I know, I know, this weekend was cold. It’s just the one thing I do really lack in my wardrobe is a variety of cute warm coats (at least I have my lavender one). In other news, these Rag & Bone booties are SO comfortable. Nick got them for me for Christmas and wow, they definitely are worth the price. And how cute is my monogrammed Barrington Gifts tote?

It feels so good to be already halfway through the week! Three day weekends do make such a different. On Monday Nick and I got so much done with our apartment. My desk arrived and I’m already in love with my new mini office space. I shared a photo of it on Instagram here.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

13 Comments | in Casual, Outfits

13 Responses to Monogram Stripe Tote

1. Natali says:

You look so pretty in this girly outfit! Fantastic skirt and tote!

2. Kristina says:

I love those booties!! And I totally feel you on the big coat, I want to wear my cute coats but it’s just so cold.

Kristina does the Internets

3. I love those boots and that bag is adorable! Perfect for summer!

4. Jeanne says:

Love the
    striped sweater!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne

5. Rose says:

Ahh, I absolutely love everything in this outfit. So many stripes and I love it. Great tote bag!

6. Tori McKimm says:

Hehe I do the same thing with my coats for outfit pics in the cold–but I have the hardest time finding a cute AND super warm coat for Ohio winters 🙂 This outfit is so fabulous tho and I am LOVING the tote!

Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

7. Jen says:

Love the skirt and the tights! The tote is also unique and so cute!

knotsandruffles.blogspot.com

8. Dana says:

Absolutely loving this look! Seriously, one of my favorites! I shot some looks this weekend too, and it was freakin’ freezing….ah, the things we do for our blogs!

Pink Champagne Problems

9. Lindsay Ava says:

I’m the same, don’t own too many coats, but this is such a cute outfit 🙂

10. Katie, you are the cutest! Only you could brighten up the dreariest of winter days… Love it! 🙂 And those booties are perfect. 🙂

xoxo!

Kelly | Kelly in the City

11. gina says:

Have you seen Barrington Gifts’ new spring collection? ADORABLE patterns!