My Top Looks of 2014

Pink Dress and Faux Fur

Click HERE for full post

I’m spending Christmas in Massachusetts with Nick’s family this year. We settled in last night after taking the train from Grand Central (which is decorated beauuutifullyyyy by the way). I can’t believe another year has passed. I was looking through my blog archives last night and a lot of these photos it feels like they were just taken yesterday! As I’m getting older and my school years have passed, time really seems to be flying by even faster. It’s kinda scary! Well, enough nostalgic talk for today. In a few hours I plan on stuffing myself with lots of yummy Portuguese food. Hopefully Santa (aka Nick in my case) is good to me – and to you too! xo

Click the jump to view the rest of my favorite outfits – and let me know what one you like best!

J. Crew Neon Fluted Skirt

Click HERE for full post

Pure City Cycles Crosby Bike

Click HERE for full post

16 Comments | in Casual, Outfits

16 Responses to My Top Looks of 2014

1. Natali says:

So many pretty and perfectly styled outfits! You have a great style girl!
    Happy holidays!

2. Lauren says:

I can’t choose a favourite – they’re all gorgeous!
    Definitely know what you mean – since starting work time seems to just fly by so quickly, but at least you have a great record of what you’ve been up to over the year – that’s one of the things I love about blogging — even though they may just be outfit photos (in my case at least), they can still trigger so many memories! What you were doing that day, where you went, who you were with… 🙂
    I hope you have a great Christmas!
    Lauren xx

laurenloveslaughter.blogspot.com.au

3. I love the 9th look the most with that great scarf, skirt, and boots; it’s definitely something I would wear! Merry Christmas and enjoy that Portuguese food, it’s the best (although I may be biased since I am Portuguese and my family is from Massachusetts…)!

4. Scarlett says:

You have had a year full of great outfits! I love the one with red stripes where you are on a blue bike! So cute.
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

5. Ann-Louise says:

I love all the looks but I think my favorite is the purple dress on the roof terrace!

6. Jeanne says:

Stunning pictures and looks! Merry Christmas!

♥♥♥

Jeanne

7. Michelle Oates says:

The light purple sheath on the roof top. Vavoom girl! You nailed it.

8. Shannon says:

It’s hard for me to pick a favorite look because all of them are put together so nicely. But I think if I had to choose the second photo with the polka dot top and that bright yellow skirt would be my favorite. I just love the combination of the print with such a bright, fun color. The outfit is fun but sophisticated. Overall your outfits are very well put together, you have great style. 🙂