Sperry Topsider for J. Crew Shearwater Boots

Sperry Top-sider for J. Crew Shearwater Boots Tory Burch Robinson Satchel Sperry Top-sider for J. Crew Shearwater Boots Tory Burch Robinson Satchel Sperry Top-sider for J. Crew Shearwater BootsI was wearing…
Sperry Top-Sider for J. Crew boots (similar here and here) | J. Crew sweater (comes in so many colors!) | Forever21 vest (old, similar here) | Nordstrom leggings | Tory Burch Robinson satchel | Movado watch c/o | Tory Burch ring

They are back! Last weekend I wore my Sperry Top-Sider for J. Crew shearwater boots for the first time this season. I know there isn’t any snow on the ground yet, but I’m ready. They kept my toes toasty warm and saved me on all the snowy walks to work I endured last winter. You can see me wearing them here and also here. I seriously love these boots and know they’d make a great gift. I got mine from my momma for Christmas 🙂

17 Comments | in Casual, Outfits

17 Responses to Sperry Topsider for J. Crew Shearwater Boots

1. Luana says:

You just inspired me to buy the same boots – different colors, though. I can’t wait for them to arrive 🙂 I’ve been reading your blog since the early days and I love seeing how much you’ve not only grown up age-wise but how your outfits reflect that while still being fun! You’re an inspiration!

2. Kendal says:

These look wonderful! Do you have a pair of LL Bean Duck Boots? I wanted to get a pair of those but they seem to always be backordered on their website and so I’ve been looking into these! Is the sizing on these normal or would you recommend sizing up/down?

Life With Kendal

3. Kylie says:

LOVE your boots! And the color combos in this outfit are perfect!

xo Kylie

4. IK says:

Stylish outfit as always! Love the combination of different hues of purple! :):)

http://WWW.THEFASHIONINSIGHT.COM / Outfit of the day – 70s Over The Knee

5. Dana says:

Love this casual look, girlfriend!

Pink Champagne Problems

6. Jeanne says:

So cool and inspirational! I love this outfit!
    ♥XO♥

Jeanne

7. I love that fur vest! It looks great paired with the boots!
    The Style Storm