My Makeup Collection & Storage

Katie's Bliss Makeup Collection Organization Katie's Bliss Makeup Collection Organization

Last week when I debuted our upgraded apartment tour, I only briefly touched on how I organize my makeup. Nobody wants to watch a 20 minute video right? When we first moved into our apartment, I had these plastic drawers – you know the ones that everyone used in college from Target or Walmart? Well, I was kinda over the college dorm look, so I swapped out my plastic drawers for two acrylic drawer sets. I bought mine in-store at Muji, but you can order them online as well. There are also tons of similar options, such as these from the Container Store. Hope you enjoy the video and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven’t already!

14 Comments | in Beauty, Product Reviews

14 Responses to My Makeup Collection & Storage

1. Love this video! Thanks so much for sharing!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

2. Jess Zimlich says:

I wish I could say I didn’t just throw everything into a bag. This makes me want to set up a vanity area and show off my goods!

3. Nathy says:

That’s a great little nook you have there! I have a very similar setup with acrylic drawers. They’re so practical and look much more grown-up than the old plastic drawers. I love your necklace area too; everything is easily visible.

4. Emily says:

Great video – love that storage unit – i have a similar one 🙂 http://meowemily.blogspot.com

5. Katy says:

I love the acrylic drawers, makes everything look more put together and organized. I saw your video yesterday and love it!

6. Katie says:

Love those acrylic organizers! And I loved the apartment tour, that coffee table is the best!

7. Ann-Louise says:

Thanks for a good video!! I love your youtube channel 🙂