A Day at the Races in Vineyard Vines

Vineyard Vines Jennings Shirt Dress Vineyard Vines Katies Bliss_1

Over the holiday weekend, Nick and I made the trek upstate with my girl Krista and her guy to a lakehouse we rented in Saratoga. The timing was perfect because we also all had invites to attend closing weekend of the Saratoga Race Course with America’s Best Racing.

I really had no clue what was appropriate/made sense to wear to a horse race, but thankfully Vineyard Vines came to all of our rescues! My shirtdress was perfect – casual, but still polished enough for a sophisticated day event. We ended up having the best time despite never having attended a race before. Nick got SO into the betting and we actually left with more money than we started – always a good thing 😛

Click past the jump to see all of our photos from the race!

Vineyard Vines Jennings Shirt Dress Saratoga Race Track Katies Bliss and Covering Bases

Saratoga Race Course Vineyard Vines Jennings Shirt Dress Vineyard Vines Oxford Shirt Vineyard Vines Katies Bliss Katie's Bliss SaratogaI was wearing…
Vineyard Vines Jennings shirtdress c/o | Vince Camuto wedges | Michael Kors bag | David Yurman bracelets | Ray-Ban aviators

Nick was wearing…
Vineyard Vines Oxford Tucker shirt c/o | Vineyard Vines Club pants c/o | Vineyard Vines tie c/o | Allen Edmonds loafers | Tag Heuer watch | Ray-Ban aviators

23 Comments | in Outfits, Travel

23 Responses to A Day at the Races in Vineyard Vines

1. Joanne says:

I’m glad you had a fun weekend! Your shirt dress was definitely the right choice for the day, it looks great! I love it with that creme bag as well. Good choice!!

Joanne | http://www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

2. Ann-Louise says:

It sounds like you had an amazing and fun weekend! 🙂 ♥

3. I love your dress! The color is absolutely amazing – I think you were dressed perfectly for the race 🙂

4. Anine says:

Waw, so fancy 🙂 I love horse races, I have ridden horse myself for years and would love an occasion like this!

xx Anine

5. Very pretty dress! I love the effortless, casual chic in this look!

6. Rose says:

It looks like you had an absolutely lovely time! I love your dress, the blue is gorgeous. Plus stunning shots, they are great quality!

7. Y’all look so great here!! Gorgeous couple!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

8. Love this look! It looks like you all had such a fun time!

9. kelsey says:

what gorgeous photos!

10. Nicole says:

You look lovely! I am obsessed with Vineyard Vines everything! Great pictures and looks like such a fabulous time!!
    xo

11. Arianne says:

I seriously think you should be a model 🙂