Repeat Offender | Lilly Pulitzer Tweed Jacket

Lilly Pulitzer Boucle Tweed Jacket

It baffles me how some personal style bloggers are able to post on a regular basis and never repeat a look! I mean, I only post about two outfits a week and I’ve struggled with pulling together new combos that you guys haven’t seen before. I could just go buy something new or reach out to a PR showroom contact to borrow outfits (yes, you’d be so surprised how many bloggers do it!) but I’m not willing to make that kind of effort and the idea of storing that much new clothing in my 400 sq foot apartment make me want to vom.

So getting to the point of today’s post… I felt that this Lilly tweed jacket and J. Crew embellished collar top were just too good not to repeat. I’ve worn them like crazzzy all spring and summer so I think it’s a shame not to show how I’ve reworked them into different looks. Am I right? And the best thing about these two pieces? They can styled formally for the office (like I did here in the spring) and dressed down for happy hour like I did here. Such a score when things are versatile!

Lilly Pulitzer Boucle Tweed Jacket Lilly Pulitzer Boucle Tweed Jacket Lilly Pulitzer Boucle Tweed Jacket Lilly Pulitzer Boucle Tweed Jacket

Lilly Pulitzer jacket (last worn here) | J. Crew Factory blouse (last worn here) | American Eagle cutoffs c/o | Milly satchel (similar version here) | Vince Camuto wedges | Prada sunglasses | David Yurman bracelets | Kate Spade watch

If you didn’t notice from my Instagram and Twitter, I’m heading to North Carolina today to visit my mom and stepdad for a few days! They moved there during the fall so it will be my first time seeing their new house. Apparently they’re 5 minutes away from the beach! Cross your fingers for me the weather is nice 🙂

19 Responses to Repeat Offender | Lilly Pulitzer Tweed Jacket

1. I am in love with this look! The embellished details on the shirt paired with that gorgeous jacket is just amazing!I love to see bloggers rewear their clothing to keep it REAL and personal. Have a great trip!

2. Kate says:

That jacket is so sweet! I love the color of it, and it pairs so perfectly with the blue! And I totally agree, I love seeing items/combos remixed and worn again! So much more inspiring than seeing a brand new outfit every post! Love when items are versatile like that!

xo!
    Kate

3. Grace says:

I agree, it is too good to not repeat! I don’t think there’s anything wrong with repeating it either, I still enjoy seeing your photos! 🙂

4. Rose says:

This jacket is absolutely stunning, I love the tweed. It’s so classic and it ads the perfect touch and color to this outfit!

5. sasa says:

Love the pastel colors of the outfit:)

6. Ann-Louise says:

It’s okay! I can see that jacket more because it’s so beautiful! And I have one question. Do you still take your photos with a 50mm 1.8 lens? I like your photos very much and are looking to buy one so I can take good photos, like you!

7. Love this look!! Those shorts and that jacket look amazing on you! I hope you have a great time in NC! I’m from NC but I live in the western part of the state in the mountains! Love your style. Thanks for the fashion inspiration! 🙂

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

8. Wendy says:

You have the best outfits! Wish I could them off like you do! 🙂 I was wondering if you could review Vain Pursuits? I’d love to hear what you have to say abt them!

9. Arianne says:

those shoes are gorgeous… and I agree, it does make me wonder how bloggers are able to do posts without repeating… It also makes me wonder just how privileged they are with all the stuff they have!

10. Lindsay says:

I absolutely am in love with this look! I discovered you on youtube a couple years ago and love all your videos, your blog is the cutest and your instagram has absolutely stunning photos that make me want to move to the US tomorrow!! 🙂