Anthropologie Embellished Jeans

Anthropologie Pilcro Embellished JeansI am so excited to start of the week by teaming up with Anthropologie to show off these Pilcro embellished jeans. I’ve been a fan of Anthropologie since high school, so it was such a treat for me to style these! Not only does this pair fit how a boyfriend jean should (snug in the booty, loose in the legs) but the small clusters of gems add a unique touch to an already quality pair of denim. Keeping the jeans the focal point, I kept the rest of my look simple with a white popover (now the softest shirt I own) and neutral accessories for dinner and drinks. I was in Connecticut over the weekend visiting my cousins – it’s always so tough to come back to the city after such a relaxing escape.

Anthropologie Pilcro Embellished Jeans_3 Anthropologie Pilcro Embellished Jeans Anthropologie Pilcro Embellished Jeans

Anthropologie Pilcro Embellished Jeans Anthropologie Pilcro Embellished Jeans Anthropologie Pilcro Embellished JeansI was wearing…
Anthropologie Pilcro embellished jeans c/o | Anthropologie popover c/o | Joie sandals c/o (on sale) | Old Navy bag | J. Crew Panama hat | Anthropologie sunglasses c/o | David Yurman bracelets | Kate Spade watch

19 Responses to Anthropologie Embellished Jeans

1. Those embellished jeans are perfect! I love this look!

The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

2. Yolennie says:

Love the way the embellishment on your jeans go with the collar decoration, super chic!

Yolennie

3. Katie says:

Awesome jeans! I love the whole outfit 🙂

alwaysfashionablykate.com

4. Always adore pieces with unique details so these beaded boyfriends are perfection and definitely worthy of being the focal point.

Have a wonderful week, Katie!

Megan // http://www.fyeahblog.com

5. kelsey says:

these jeans! so fab!

6. Arianne says:

I seriously admire your style. I don’t have the guts to put pieces like that together. I don’t believe I could make it work. I tend to stick to the easy pairings – like a comfort zone.

7. Michelle Oates says:

You look great! I like my BF jeans to fit just like you are showing here and it can be tough to find! I also love the hats. Hats are tough for me I feel like I am in a costume especially in a Fedora. But, you look marvelous. I have those Joie shoes, they are the best.

8. Love love love this look! Can’t wait to see how you style these jeans again in the fall!

9. Jean says:

Hi Katie,
    I have been tryng to find these jeans to buy a pair – no luck. Are they not in store yet or did I miss the boat?
    KR