Cold Outside | Check Coat

Asos Toggle Coat

So far it’s been another one of those weeks where Wednesday hits and I can’t believe it’s already halfway over. Speaking of being over… this cold weather needs to go. Nick and I nearly froze to death taking these pictures – even bundled in layers! I keep reminiscing back to my college days in North Carolina. The temperature never really went below freezing and winter was always basically over by February. Missing those times! I do love me some cute winter gear though (aka this Asos coat) but I feel like I’m definitely more suited for summer dresses and Jack Rogers. Summerrrr whereeee areee youuuu

Asos Plaid Camel Coat Asos Plaid Camel Coat 3 Asos Plaid Camel Coat 2 Asos Plaid Camel Coat 1

Asos coat (on sale for $99!) | J. Crew top | Old Navy cords c/o | Joan & David boots | Burberry tote | J. Crew scarf | Old Navy beanie c/o | Ann Taylor gloves | Prada sunglasses

27 Responses to Cold Outside | Check Coat

1. Wow that is a gorgeous coat! I love your style 🙂 Thank you for sharing! Stay warm!!

2. Ashley says:

Great look; the beanie and scarf really tie it all together! xx

3. Angela says:

I love the plaid lining!!!!

4. Kristina says:

It’s been one of those winters that makes you start looking for jobs in warm places 🙂 You do look very cute all bundled up though, I love your coat.

Kristina does the Internets

5. Courtney says:

I love the closures on that coat! And that Burberry bag is amazing!

6. Duffle coats are my favourite – alongside the more casual parka. This particular one looks very fall/winter appropriate.
    🙂
    Bits & Bobs

7. Maura says:

I love that jacket! Might have to snatch it up. I just moved from Texas to DC two days ago and I cannot handle the cold. I haven’t left my house in two days because it’s been in the teens!!! I’m with you. I need summer!

8. Bhreagh says:

Love the coat! We’re getting a snow storm right now and I wish I had it to keep wam, cozy and also look cute!

Bhreagh

9. Annick says:

Great look! Love how you’ve layered a plaid shirt underneath your coat!

Bold Subtlety

10. Nicole says:

Loving this cute winter style! Though I agree, enough with this cold, it’s been brutal here!

Nicole

11. Lauren says:

You manage to looks so lovely even in the freezing weather! I’m hopeless at dressing for the cold… might need to take some tips from you when I visit NYC next year 🙂
    I’m seriously in love with that coat and the red cords – fashionable yet still so warm and cozy looking!

Lauren xx

laurenloveslaughter.blogspot.com.au

12. Shannon says:

Beautiful layers for a chilly Winter day. And, I absolutely LOVE your Burberry bag. XO.

13. LoveT. says:

Gorgeous Winter Outfit 🙂

xoxo

14. Katharine says:

Lovely! What lip color is that – it looks great on you!

15. That coat is really nice! How do you manage to look so nice when it’s so cold out? Haha

16. Anastasia says:

The outfit is amazing (as usual). Great style, great pictures.

I have a similar Burberry tote (just a smaller one: the Haymarket Regent Tote) and I was wondering if you could give me some tips on the maintenance of the bag. I mean, the material those Burberry purses are made of is known to be quite susceptible to various stains… I’ve bought the bag on a whim (originally saved for the Vuitton Speedy but didn’t like the short handles, so decided to go for the Burberry tote — I think it looks no less timeless than the Vuitton option) without reading reviews on the Net prior to making the purchase and now I’m kind of worried about the color of my denim/black jackets transferring to the purse… Did something similar happen to your purse? What did you do to maintain its original shape and color? Is the bag sturdy (in general) or is it better to leave it in the dustbag and take just on “special occasions”?

Thanks in advance… Your opinion would be highly appreciated!
    🙂

17. Thanks a lot for the article.Really thank you! Fantastic.

18. I simply want to tell you that I am just beginner to blogging and truly loved this web page. More than likely I’m planning to bookmark your website . You really come with amazing posts. Thanks for sharing your web-site.

19. naturally i supply p82862.pink2.net every concerning desire Thirty pairsfashion winter months also lovely during the warm

20. eso gold says: