City Streets | Urban Fall Look

I snapped these photos with Nick on Houston Street over the weekend. Houston is probably one of my favorite streets I’ve found so far in Manhattan. Yes, it’s busy, but it’s sort of a gateway connecting the west side to the east and all along the way there are cute restaurants and small ‘mom and pop’ shops. I like walking it, especially when the weather is nice. I stepped out with Nick on Sunday for a healthy late lunch at Miss Lily’s and while I didn’t have to dress up I still did anyways since I love my Topshop skirt and new BaubleBar necklace 🙂

13 Responses to City Streets | Urban Fall Look

1. María says:

I’ve been looking for a green army coat like yours for ages! I think they make any outfit a little more casual but still really chic 🙂

2. Christiane says:

Such a great fall outfit! I really like the old navi coat and the red Coach bag. Those are always great fall colors. I think a a coat like that will never go out of still and one can wear it on so many occasions.

Greetings from Germany!

3. This is such a great combo. Leather and blue anything is my favorite, especially this kind.

Your Friend, Jess

4. Beautiful! I love the quilted leather!

5. Diva In Me says:

I think you styled this sweater so well. Comfortable and effortless chic =)

6. Yolennie says:

Absolutely adore this style. That necklace is bold and chic, the purse gives a nice pop of color and I love your quilted leather skirt so much!!

Yolennie

7. Love the socks & booties!

8. Petra says:

Love this outfit. The necklace is stunning. You looking amazing as always
    xo, Petra

9. gorgeous quilted skirt!

10. love love this look! The necklace is the perfect touch!

11. funny movies says:

Great blog article.Really thank you! Keep writing.

12. uvqnjzlg says:

Im a sucker for these kind of uvqnjzlg! which means sweet, different . plus the sad part includes all these! fully recommend that company!