Pale Pink Coat Guide

I was really impressed after reading Eva Mendes’ cover feature and spread in Lucky’s October issue. I had never realized that her style is so feminine  – lots of fun prints, bright colors and classic silhouettes. I decided to investigate her style a little more and came across a few street style photos of Eva wearing a few fabulous long coats in varying shade of pink. I also discovered that Eva has her own collection with New York & Company that includes this one button pink shawl coat – one of the more affordable pale pink coats I could find online. I have some financial recovery to do thanks to this handbag purchase but I think the next item on my to-buy list is a pale pink coat. I love pink so I do think it would be a piece I would wear season after season.
Would you wear a pale pink coat? Do you think pale pink will go out of style or could a coat like the ones above be worn wear year after year?

13 Comments | in Shopping & Sales

13 Responses to Pale Pink Coat Guide

1. Jenniya says:

I love the color of it! 🙂

Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

2. love it! i have new post with pink coat. xoxooo

3. Lauren says:

There’s some lovely coats you’ve found there 🙂 I think that if you love pink, it will never go out of style. I’m a total pink girl at heart and would love to invest in a pale pink coat (when I eventually find the perfect one!)
    Lauren xx
    laurenloveslaughter.blogspot.com.au

4. LOVE these coats!! Such a great trend!

The Style Storm
    xo, Christina

5. Alyssa says:

Soft pink coats are so feminine and pretty–I’m into it!

6. Katies Bliss says:

@Alyssa Me too – I definitely need to get one!

7. Um, that pink coat from her NY & Co collection is really cute! Would definitely wear.

8. I love what you’ve featured! Pink coats are so feminine and lovely!My favorite has to be the New York and Company one!

-Jess

9. Hmm, I like it! I think it will stay in style, pastels are timeless. It would be very cute and refreshing in the sea of black coats out there.

10. Diva In Me says:

After NYFW, I see so many pink coats around. Got me feeling like I need 1 too =)

11. Bart Baggett says:

I appreciate you sharing this article post.Really thank you! Awesome.

12. Awesome blog post.Much thanks again. Fantastic.