New England Weekend | Denim on Denim

I mentioned on Monday that I had the best time on Saturday apple picking, hiking and driving around the countryside with my family. These photos seriously make me so happy – all that color!! Fall really is the prettiest season. I always pack simple and light for long weekends. I basically lived in this denim duo and the Free People dress from Monday’s post while I was in CT. I’d never really thought the denim on denim trend was all that attractive or something I’d ever wear myself but this look kinda just happened and ended up working. I mean if you’re going to wear denim on denim it might as well be for a country weekend right? Can’t say I’ll recreate this look again in NYC but it was fun to try 😛
Have you ever worn denim with denim? Should I wear this look again??

12 Comments | in Travel

12 Responses to New England Weekend | Denim on Denim

1. Jenniya says:

Nice outfit. You pulled this denim on denim look. 🙂

Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

2. María says:

It looks nice Katie! I always think denim on denim would be a little too much for me, but after your look I may give it a try 🙂 The photos are so beautiful with so many colors and nature, even though I am a city girl I would love to live in a place like that

3. Beautiful and inspiring photos! I’d love to visit New England one day. I never would have denim on denim, but the colors and textures are different enough that it actually works! Xx

4. Petra says:

Pretty casual chic look. The pictures are beautiful. What a nice place. The house is amazing. Would love to live there.
    xo, petra

5. Lauren says:

I’m not usually a fan of denim on denim, but I think you pulled it off really well! I need to visit New England one day – it just looks so so beautiful!!

Lauren xx

laurenloveslaughter.blogspot.com.au

6. Gorgeous photos!! Love your look!

The Style Storm
    xo, Christina

7. Kristina says:

I love your booties! This definitely works for apple picking. You could probably dress it up a little with heels and jewelry and make it work for the city.

Kristina does the Internets

8. I like the denim on denim look. I think your take on it works because the lighter denim compliments the darker denim. I love the pop of color with the orange purse!

How beautiful is CT, right? I miss my college days living there.

Heather
    disposableincomegirl.com

9. Yolennie says:

Those pictures are so festive, love it! Love the denim on denim look, very casual yet chic. You are adorable 😀

Yolennie

10. You painted the perfect picture of how I love to escape NYC at times and spend a weekend! Big fan of the Old Navy jeans, great post and photos 🙂

Kendall

styledsnapshots.blogspot.com

11. Im thankful for the blog article. Want more.