Inspired by Kate Bosworth | Army Green + Floral

Topshop dress | Old Navy parka c/o (similar) | Joan & David booties | Hobo bag c/o | Club Monaco belt | Victoria Beckham sunglasses | Forever21 earrings | Bracelets: bought in South Africa
Not sure if you guys have seen, but Kate Bosworth is covering the November issue of Lucky! She looks gorg (duh) and I loved the photos featuring her polished, classic style – she just has such a cool girl vibe. I did a quick search on her street style and found this photo of her wearing a army green jacket – similar to mine from Old Navy! Clearly I got inspired and recreated my own version of her look.
And can I just say that Lucky has been killing it lately! At work I have to page through every major fashion and lifestyle magazine (weeklies and monthlys) in search of client placements (it’s kinda an awesome job duty) and Lucky has turned into my favorite read. Maybe it’s just because I’m a big admirer of Eva Chen… 😛 I just feel like when I page through Lucky I always take something away, whether it’s a brand I want to look up or a new blog I want to add to my reading list.
What do you guys think of Kate Bosworth’s style? Anyone else love Lucky? Let’s bond.

16 Comments | in Outfits, Shopping

16 Responses to Inspired by Kate Bosworth | Army Green + Floral

1. Caroline says:

I love Lucky as well! I’ve felt in the last few years their content has gotten better and better! Also, love your dress!

~ Caroline

2. Morgan says:

Lucky has definitely improved under Eva Chen. Your outfit looks great, I love the pop of orange with your bag and that dress is beautiful 🙂

3. You can totally pull of her look– also with the blonde hair! I always just skim through LUCKY and it’s so YOU!

Your Friend, Jess

4. Kristina C says:

I love this look! I just recently got a parka myself and was pleased to discover how easily it pairs with so many different looks.

I’m a big fan of Lucky. I even do a happy dance in the hallway of our apartment building every time I find a new issue in our mailbox.

5. You look great! I love florals, and even better to mix them with an army jacket (a major staple in my closet). I agree, Eva Chen has really improved Lucky! She’s amazing, down to earth and super stylish.

6. Keri Russell says:

Love the boots! True to size and comfortable. The only thing is just a little tough getting on and off.

Keri

7. Chrissy says:

I think this is a lovely fall outfit. I like the colors and the especially the bag because it goes with so many outfits. On the picture it looks like it is still warm in NY. I would love a blog post or city bliss video about fall/winter essentials for the weather in NY.

Greetings from Cologne, Germany!

8. Such a beautiful outfit! I love how you styled it and you look fantastic in it! I especially love your shoes 🙂 Perfect for the season!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

9. Jade Morriss says:

You appear to pull outfits together so effortlessly… I really like this combination – although your lucky to still be rocking a bare leg! That would definitely be a no no now autumn has descending upon us in the UK.
    A great autumn/fall look!

Jade 🙂

10. You are adorable! Love that dress on you.

xo, Lindsey