Dressed Up in Navy

Say hello to my new favorite dress! It’s a little ridiculous the amount of navy colored clothing I own – it’s by far the color I wear the most often (see here and here)!
I took the day off from work today and I’m heading to Connecticut to spend a long weekend with my cousins. Super excited for apple picking, hikes and life in the country – CT is definitely my happy place. I’m still not sure what to pack or wear since I dress pretty formal almost every day here in the city. I’ve kinda forgotten how to dress casually! I’m sure I’ll figure something out though – I always do 😛 Have a great weekend everyone!

12 Responses to Dressed Up in Navy

1. Petra says:

You look adorable. Such a pretty dress.
    xo, Petra

2. That dress is awesome! Looks so pretty on you! Love those amazing booties too!

The Style Storm
    xo, Christina

3. Evann says:

That second picture of you! Smokeshow. Love these navy boots, too.

Evann
    EvannClingan.com

4. oh my goodness, this dress is gorgeous
    ladies in navy

5. So cute, Katie! I love the dress and I think the bootie-sock combo keeps it fresh and young, and a little more casual. Navy is my new favorite color I think. Have a great weekend!

6. Diva In Me says:

It sure looks comfortable. No wonder it’s your favourite.
    You’ve a great weekend too =)

7. Super cute dress! I love it with the booties too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

8. Lauren says:

Gorgeous outfit, but the thing I love most about these photos is your hair – you look absolutely beautiful 🙂

Lauren xx

laurenloveslaughter.blogspot.com.au

9. Kristina says:

Adorable look, I love those booties!!

Kristina does the Internets

10. What a great dress…I love the geometric print! You look adorable…especially with the booties and the socks 🙂

Veloria in Velvet

11. Ashley says:

Loving this dress!

12. cnobdqbc says:

Romance the experience and comfort of your respective cnobdqbc. Additionally, it is incredibly elegant not to mention fits almost everything. Cherish to deliver them to work or maybe trying to the grocery store.