Summer Mod | Wearing Black & White

Tibi dress (similar version + last seen here and here) | Jack Rogers sandals | Tory Burch bag (now on sale) | Free People hat | Juicy Couture charm bracelet | David Yurman bracelets | Hobo International aviators via Rue La La
I wore this look out to meet Carly for brunch at Prune in the East Village on Saturday. We had the best time chatting boys, blogging and life in NYC. It was also Carly’s first time having a Bloody Mary (!!!) which totally blew my mind since they’re absolutely delicious and by far my favorite type of cocktail. Prune is known for their amazing Bloody Marys and on weekends they actually have a separate menu dedicated just to them. So if you’re in NYC and craving one – Prune is the place to go. This dress by Tibi is one of my favorites in my closet. It’s so mod and classic and I’ve been able to style it so many different ways. I wore it to dinner with my grandparents here and to work here
Other black and white dress options…

14 Comments | in Dressy, Outfits

14 Responses to Summer Mod | Wearing Black & White

1. Alissa says:

What a GORGEOUS dress! I wish I could afford Tibi, that brand is just always gorgeous and so elegant.

2. LOVE the dress!! I’ve actually seen a lot of black and white pairings lately, and this is the most subtle, which makes it that much more beautiful!! And that hat is the cherry on top. 🙂

>>>> Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    >>>> MadeByGirl.com

3. I love this look, you look great! Hope you’re having a great start to your summer.

xo,
    Jillian

4. Josie says:

I LOVE your dress — the contrast between the black and white is fantastic!
    xo Josie

5. What a beautiful dress! You look so stylish and I’m loving the addition of that fabulous hat. Random – but I recently learned that you went to Elon and just graduated! I’m going to be a junior there in the fall. Small world 🙂
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

6. Petra says:

Amazing and beautiful outfit. That dress is so pretty and I love how you wear it.
    xo, Petra

7. Katies Bliss says:

@Kathleen Harper Totally a small world! I had the best time at Elon 🙂

8. Katies Bliss says:

@Josie Thanks so much Josie!

9. Katies Bliss says:

@sweet and spark Thanks Jillian! Hope you are as well!

10. Katies Bliss says:

@Alissa Thanks Alissa! Yeah Tibi is a little pricey – this is the only item I own from them but I love it 🙂

11. julie says: