Favorite West Village Street | Drop Waist Dress

via @KatiesBliss on Instagram
via @KatiesBliss on Instagram
The West Village has no shortage of adorable streets – I feel like every week I’m discovering a new spot that just makes me fall in love with my neighborhood all over again. Two of my favorite streets are MacDougal and Sullivan. Both are lined with pastel-colored town homes and in between the two blocks is a private garden accessible only to residents. Sometimes I like to daydream what it would be like to own one. Whenever Nick and I walk by we always like to hope someone will be walking out so we can get a peek inside. It looks like it’s going to be another nice (and hot) weekend so I’m sure I’ll be doing more exploring. Make sure you’re following me on Instagram if you want to see more shots of the city 🙂

12 Comments | in Around the City, Dressy, Outfits

12 Responses to Favorite West Village Street | Drop Waist Dress

1. I am loving a drop waist dress these days. Love the print also

xx
    Staci

2. Lindsey says:

I love the print on that dress! It’s perfect.

-Lindsey | Zip & Zeal

3. Kristina says:

That dress is so cute, I love the fun print!

Kristina does the Internets

4. Vanessa says:

Hey Katie! Lovely photos….I was in NYC over the past weekend and my mom and I were walking around the West Village. I wanted to go to Popbar (couldn’t pass it up after your video on it) and we found it! It was amazing and perfect on a hot day! I love the neighborhood so much as well and can’t wait to return to it!=]

5. I love the MacDougal and Sullivan area! The Dutch on Sullivan is my favorite dinner spot in the city : )

Brooke du jour

6. Katharine says:

Love Sullivan St! You should check out Bedford St, as well if you haven’t already—it branches off of 6th Ave near Houston and is so quiet and adorable!

7. Katies Bliss says:

@Vanessaomg so happy you loved Popbar! It’s sooooo good 🙂 the West Village is seriously the best!

8. Katies Bliss says:

@Brooke Reagan I love The Dutch! I’ve been there a few times for brunch but not for dinner, going to have to try it!

9. Katies Bliss says:

@Katharine I don’t think I’ve walked down Bedford St yet – I’ll have to check it out!

10. Filip More says:

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is really a great website.