CITY BLISS | A Visit to Sweet Revenge + My Look

Cupcakes? Red velvet waffles? Sangria? Do you want to know where the best place is to get all three of these in New York City? Last week I had the pleasure of visiting Sweet Revenge, a restaurant and wine bar located in the heart of the West Village on Carmine Street for the second installment of my CITY BLISS series. I even got to sit down with the owner, Marlo Scott, and ask her a few questions and hear the unique story that lead her to start her restaurant. Check out the video above to see more of my visit and my interview with Scott. And don’t judge me for all the cupcakes I pigged out on during the filming…

enjoying a few too many cupcakes…
I recommend ordering a cupcake/s and the red sangria
Me and Marlo Scott – had so much fun speaking with her!

Let me know what you think in the comments and leave me any suggestions for where I should go and what I should do in my next CITY BLISS video 🙂

13 Comments | in City Guides, Style

13 Responses to CITY BLISS | A Visit to Sweet Revenge + My Look

1. you’re gorgeous in this dress!
    kw ladies in navy

2. Roo says:

So pretty. I love this city series, thanks katie!

3. Alyssa says:

A cupcake AND sangria happy hour?! Sign me up! Definitely checking this place out soon!

4. Alyssa says:

You look stunning, Katie. That dress is to die for!

5. joliene wade says:

I love everything about this outfit! The dress is lovely and I love the shoes as well… especially paired with the dress. I think the colors go together quite nicely. And don’t you love living in cities that appreciate their food? There is nothing better.

Joliene
    Young SF Lady

6. Rachel says:

Wow! You look EXACTLY like Jane Krakowski from 30 Rock!

7. Lauren says:

You look amazingly beautiful in that dress! I love the lace details!! xo

8. oh this is perfect timing! i’m visiting NYC next week and have been trying to get together a list of cupcake shops i must visit (i’m a self-proclaimed cupcake connoisseurs) – i will definitely have to check out sweet revenge!

xo

9. Julye says:

love your pretty dress!!!

10. If you pigged out on the cupcakes it sure doesn’t show. Lol. Love the dress your wearing, and I’m super jealous of the Sangria. My all time favorite wine :). I’m trying to grow my Google Plus network, so I’m adding you to my circles.

11. Oops the plus sign isn’t for Google Plus, okay Pinterest it is then 😉

12. Katie, What a great post! I’ll definitely make a stop at Sweet Revenge the next time I’m in NYC. On another note, I read ALOT of blogs (and write my own LA based personal lifestyle blog, All That Glitters)and just had to comment on how much I was immediately drawn into your site. Such aestheticism. Keep up the great work! Love from, LA. xx
    allthatglittersla.wordpress.com