West Village Pink | Karen Kane Top + J. Crew Factory Skirt

Karen Kane top c/o | J. Crew Factory skirt (now 50% off) | Topshop blazer | BCBGeneration wedges via Rue La La | MICHAEL Michael Kors bag | Hobo International aviators via Rue La La | Kate Spade bracelet
Nothing like a little bright pink to get rid of the Monday blues! For over a month I’ve been sadly staring into my closet at this J. Crew Factory colorblock skirt that I haven’t been able to wear due to the chilly temperatures. When it warmed up to a perfect 70 degrees one day last week I knew it was finally time to break it out. Doesn’t it make such a fun and playful pairing with my Karen Kane lipstick print top? Hope you all had a nice weekend! xo

14 Responses to West Village Pink | Karen Kane Top + J. Crew Factory Skirt

1. Alissa says:

I am really thinking about getting that skirt! I really love what you wore it with. I think that I am going probably go ahead and buy it. How else would you suggest styling it?

2. Alyssa says:

You are the prettiest, Katie! I love the lipstick top, too. So cute!

3. beautiful blouse and color-blocked skirt
    kw, ladies in navy
    Zara giveaway

4. Katies Bliss says:

@alissa – I’d also wear it with a graphic tee (I have one with a pink flamingo on it I plan on wearing soon) or just with a solid colored printed blouse!

5. This is SUCH a cute skirt! Saw it the other day in-store and didn’t grab it…may be heading back soon. Missed to in Dallas girlie!

xo
    Kristin

6. Nnenna says:

That skirt is so cute- I was eyeing it myself recently on the J. Crew factory website!

star-crossed smile

7. Spring is in the air! Adore that color-blocked skirt.

Brittany @DigitallyLUX

8. Kristina says:

Loving all of the pink! That color blocked skirt is so cute. I have a couple of pieces in my closet waiting for the weather to warm up a bit.

Kristina does the Internets

9. dani says:

I’m so in love with this outfit! Every piece is perfect! I’m kicking myself for not having bought a kiss-print blouse months ago!

<3 The Daily Dani

10. Miglė says:

It’s an amazing amazing skirt! xx

11. Absolutely stunning, Katie. Love those colours.

Love from South Africa

Arum Lilea

12. dressfrenzy says:

Yay! I have that skirt and was just wondering today how to style it. The lipstick print top is such a creative, fun way to go! Much more exciting than what I did here… http://dressfrenzy.wordpress.com/2013/03/10/fluorescent-skirt/

Thanks for the great idea on throwing some fun prints into the mix.

Trish