Exploring Central Park | Faux Fur + Pop of Pink

Zara coat | Forever21 vest | Madewell tee | Topshop leggings | LULU’s sneakers c/o | olivia + joy bag c/o | Hobo International aviators via Rue La La | Michael Stars gloves | Tiffany & Co. Locks pendant
I know it sounds crazy, but since moving to the city Nick and I had yet to visit Central Park. That changed two weekends ago when we finally planned a day when we would take the subway uptown and actually do some exploring. On a map, Central Park looks big (at least to me) but we basically walked the long length of it in about an hour. I wish we could’ve seen a little more but it was chilly and we decided it was best to come back in the spring when our fingers wouldn’t be at risk of freezing off.
I of course had to get the quintessential tourist picture on Gapstow Bridge by the pond across from the Plaza Hotel. My favorite statue was a tribute to Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland (pictured above) which was located near the boathouse on the upper east side of the park. If you are visiting NYC and deciding on a few spots to visit during your stay, Central Park to me is an obvious must-see. If you want to see more from our adventure check out the video below! Funny bloopers are included at the end 🙂

16 Comments | in Around the City, Outfits

16 Responses to Exploring Central Park | Faux Fur + Pop of Pink

1. Alissa says:

That pop of neon is so perfect for this outfit! Have a great weekend!

2. The pop of neon pink is perfect here. You’re the cutest!

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

3. Jen says:

Central Park is a fabulous place to explore! Lucky you! Love the sneaker wedges!

4. I love your neon pink tee! Pink is my favorite color.

xoxo
    Camille

5. you’re adorable! amazing shoes 🙂

Bella – http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

6. Susan Graves says:

It is really delighting to explore the central park.You are looking great with that woolen jacket.

fashion search engine

7. Kristina says:

Love your pop of bright pink! I’ve only ever driven by Central Park, next time I’m in NY I’ll have to go.

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

8. Elly says:

That pop of pink really makes this outfit, and I’m absolutely in love with those sneaker wedges! 🙂

9. So I’ve been torn about the whole sneaker wedge trend, but I’m totally loving them on you Katie!

xx Jen

10. This is a beautiful dress! this colour looks great on you.i like the cut jacket,which makes the outfit looking style. I’m absolutely in love because You are looking great with that woolen jacket.
    sound therapy

11. Lottie Moore says:

Beautiful dress,specially the neon pink.You are looking very adorable.
    HandBags by TinaFrantzDesigns on Etsy

12. Lottie Moore says:

Wow looking so pretty .Nice costume , You are looking great in it . Jacket , sun glass , look great . Above all , the element are used in here , all was perfect .
    UpCycled HandCrafted HandBags

13. Bart Baggett says:

Thank you ever so for you article.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.

14. john meh says:

Thanks for the article.Much thanks again. Keep writing.