National Wear Red Day

Happy National Wear Red Day everyone! In the spirit of this colorful day –  here are a few photos from my favorite red looks I’ve worn here on the blog. As mentioned a few weeks ago, I have the privilege of being a blogger ambassador for Diet Coke® and The Heart Truth® to help raise awareness for women’s heart health programs and issues for February and Heart Health Month. Whether it’s a blouse, purse, jeans or lipstick – I’m a big fan of the color red. Are any of you wearing red today?

Disclosure: This post is sponsored. All opinions reflected are my own.
The Heart Truth, its logo, and The Red Dress are registered trademarks of HHS. Red Dress Collection is a service mark of HHS.

14 Comments | in Fashion, Uncategorized

14 Responses to National Wear Red Day

1. Alissa says:

That hi-low skirt is gorgeous!

2. You rock red well, lady! Love the turban!

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

3. Bev says:

love the high low red skirt!!! and the red headband of course ;)

xo, Bev

4. huongie says:

Red looks great on you! Ironically, I had no idea it was National Wear Red Day and I’m wearing red! :) Have a great weekend, Katie! Xx

Pink Carnations

5. Morgan Liti says:

I am absolutely wearing red today! And sporting some red nails in honor of Go Red for Women day on my blog! xo

seemomogo.blogspot.com

6. Red is absolutely gorgeous on you!!
    Had no idea about the day but now that I know, I will have to add a touch of red to celebrate!!

7. Bella says:

The red headband is the best :-) I should wear more red too :-)

WorldByBella

8. Thanks for the wear red post.
    Heart disease is the number one killer of women in the U.S.
    –www.motownsavvy.com

9. eogli says:

I truly appreciate this post.Much thanks again. Really Cool.

10. Great article post. Will read on…