Little Pink Dress | A Simple Look in LA Made

For 20% off your LA Made order use coupon code: KATIE20

With NYFW in full swing I was surprised Nick and I were able to squeeze in outfit photos this weekend. Guys, it’s only half way over and I’m already exhausted (and I still have 4 more shows to work). I was able to squeeze in a few blogger dinner and brunch dates this weekend and I felt like the biggest bum meeting up with so many of my stylish online friends. Many bloggers I’ve connected with were in town for the shows and while they were out attending events looking fabulous, I could barely even pull on a pair of tights and put on a dress to go meet them for brunch. It’s the effort that counts right?
What do we think of Nick’s outfit? I call this the layered weekend thug.

23 Comments | in Casual, Outfits

23 Responses to Little Pink Dress | A Simple Look in LA Made

1. LyddieGal says:

glad you manged to get some photos, because this look is adorable! Love the punchy pink dress.
    Chic on the Cheap

2. I can only imagine how tired you must be–hang in there! If it makes you feel any better, your outfit here is adorable 🙂

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

3. Alissa says:

I love your coat and then pop of pink from the dress!

4. Kristina says:

I love that bright pink, it’s so fun!!

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

5. Love your outfit and that is totally what my fiance would be wearing!!
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

6. Vanessa says:

Your Zara coat is perfection! Bummed I can’t be at NYFW this year so thank you for sharing!

Vanessa

7. Mehak says:

You look absolutely beautiful in the pink dress..

Love
    Mehak

8. I just love the bright pink dress! Hope you’re having a blast at Fashion Week!

9. Julye says:

Love your boots !!! Wish I was in New York to see all the fashion shows!!!

10. completely loving this outfit! The fur and patterned tights make it so chic!

xo Jackie
    …livingaftermidnite

11. DC in STYLE says:

So in love with this girly pink dress!!!! And it looks even better in combination with this coat! You look gorgeous as always!
    Elena

12. syed says:

Pink is women most favourit colors and look very charming and sexy

13. Omg the dress and the coat are so pretty, you have an amazing taste.

14. Love this entire outfit!! That’s always what my husband looks like when he snaps my photos – comfy, casual, and gym ready! LOL

15. lv says:

Love your coat! Looks great with a pop of color underneath!
    Lynette
    burlingstreetchic.blogspot.com

16. Very interesting post, please write a next post on this topic 🙂

17. wanzaqik says:

i really enjoy wanzaqik i’ve truly a person combine when i wore to loss in a literal sense lol just the thing would be that i received trapped in any terrible ground tornado additionally they ended up being condensed on the other hand object to throw them available are plenty of dried out cleaners able to sparkling these folks for my situation . Only when we were looking at waterproof nevertheless besides these very they’re just awesome go along with anything at all and therefore are trendy and keep you a clothing in fact here 7 i now wish the particular sparkles and i desire a lot more colorings .

18. Victoria Shklanko says:

Love that post very interesting
    apparelshopusa.xom