After Holiday Sparkle with For All Things Lovely

with Megan from For All Things Lovely
I love the cobblestone streets in Soho – as long as I don’t trip in my heels!

Now that the holidays are over I’ve been thinking about ways to incorporate sequins back into my daily attire without looking like I’m heading to a Christmas party. So I’ve teamed up with Megan from For All Things Lovely to show you two after holiday looks incorporating sparkle for the new year. I love how Megan layered her sequin top over a flannel shirt for a dressed down look. My outfit is more appropriate for a night out in the city. I love this muted gold sequin tank I scored on major sale from HauteLook a few weeks back – it makes a statement without being too over the top.

Happy Monday everyone! Don’t forget to go check out Megan’s sequined look on her blog!

23 Responses to After Holiday Sparkle with For All Things Lovely

1. Andrea says:

you look so fab! love the whole combo!

BITE MY STYLE

2. You look so amazing, Katie! This is the perfect night out outfit–those shoes are killer!

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

3. huongie says:

I love this look, Katie! You look like a stylish rocker! 😛 I have to check out Megan’s blog too. 😉

Pink Carnations

4. What an edgy, sophisticated, New York look – but still feminine and fun, loving your transition from the south to the city. Keep it up 🙂
    Well wishes from London

5. Alissa says:

You two are absolutely gorgeous! I love both of your blogs!

6. Morgan Liti says:

So glad I found your blog through For All Things Lovely! I already have a ginormous crush on NYC, so I can’t wait to see your photos all around the city in some amazing fashion. 🙂

Morgan
    seemomogo.blogspot.com

7. greyetal says:

Those leggings are wonderful.

8. Emily says:

love love love your look… and those leather leggings girl! I have been searching high & low for a good pair that I like!!

9. LOVE this look and your sequins. So glad I found you blog through For All Things Lovely. I will be following you now. Would love for you to stop by my blog if you have a sec, Im a NY based blogger as well 🙂
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

10. New York definetly suits you! youre already getting that NY style! sequins are always fun, except I hate the way it rubs my arms. it hurts 🙁

11. Kristina says:

I love your sequins look! I plan on continuing to wear my sequins year round!

Kristina

Kristina does the Internets

12. Love sequins! I’m definitely wearing them even after the holidays. You girls look great!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

13. Rachel says:

Fun! I have a sparkle/glittery clutch that is my go-to to add some sparkle to any outfit.

14. I love your outfit! I love sequins and they look great with your outfit.

-Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

15. I love the fun pretty touch of the sequins!

16. I love this look! It’s so effortlessly chic!!
    xoAmy

17. Mrs C says:

Totally in love with this look, Katie.. even if you are wearing sequined top, it looks so subtle and classy without over-doing. I love this, totally!

Kisses from Dubai!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY

18. What a fun blogger collaboration!! Love both of y’alls looks!

xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl

19. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

20. Really appreciate you sharing this article post.Much thanks again.

21. 44880.pink2.net Excellent For me.