Party Dress Picks

When it comes to special occasions I’m all for purchasing a dress that I know I can wear again. Statement dresses are great, but if you never have another occasion to wear it to – is it really worth the money? All the dresses above are perfect for not only NYE (I know I’m a little late on the obligatory post) but any party/school dance/wedding/etc where you need to get dressed up. Shopbop has some really great party dress options if you’re looking to find a wear-it-multiple-times frock. To this day I am still wearing a few dresses I bought for dances in high school that now work for other occasions. I’m all for getting my money’s worth 😛
Party Dress Picks

10 Comments | in Shopping, Uncategorized

10 Responses to Party Dress Picks

1. Mrs C says:

I would probably go with either the green or the gold 🙂 Good picks! Happy New Year!

Kisses and hugs from :
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY

2. Janine says:

I love hint of sparkle and feminine lace! I am the same as you trying to get the best value per dress. Sometimes though I purposely buy something knowing I will only wear it once but I ensure I take really good care of it and put it straight onto ebay afterwards to recoup some of the money to invest into a new dress. This means I probably only end up spending like £10-£20 on the dress even if it costs £100 (because of what I make back on it) It is a really good way to justify things I find 🙂

Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

3. Michaela says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

4. I really love your outfits!! Nice blog!! Maybe you would like to follow each other on facebook and gfc? Let me know dear ♥
    Kisses Demi
    Demi’s Canvas on Facebook
    Demi’s Canvas

5. Rachel says:

That DVF dress is gorgeous!

6. Sydney Kelly says:

What an awesome post!! Love those dresses!

If/when you have time, come check out my fashion blog! 🙂

Xo
    Sydney

7. Jenny B. says:

Such beautiful dresses. I love the black one–an LBD with nice details is such a great investment. I’m hoping the blue lace dress I bought for NYE will be able to be worn again for a wedding 🙂

xo Jenny
    [archi]dress

8. Rebecca says:

I’m in love with the Renzo + Kai gold dress! So gorgeous and Gatsby-esque.

xo
    Rebecca

9. Arianne Cruz says:

Love the lace dress. I own lots of dresses but I don’t even wear them. Those models fit into anything.

10. eogli.org says:

Very informative post. Really Great.