Classic Uniform

J. Crew blouse | H&M skirt | Boden coat | Shoemint heels | Burberry bag | Stella & Dot necklace | David Yurman bracelets

This outfit sort of reminds me of my Catholic school uniform from my elementary years. The white collared blouse, the peter pan collar on my coat, the maroon-colored skirt – all reminiscent of my school-mandated attire days. I hated a uniform then but on some days I honestly miss it. Putting together outfits is exhausting sometimes! Seriously – I get so stressed some mornings before work because I cannot figure out what to wear. Does anyone else have these issues? Or am I crazy??

18 Responses to Classic Uniform

1. Cathy says:

So classy! Love, love, love the burgundy pumps! Had to laugh (and have flashbacks at your Catholic school uniform comment) :) I am often late for work because I struggle with an outfit look in the morning…ugh!

2. Rachel says:

What a great look for work! That coat is gorgeous.

3. alongobucco says:

Gorgeous, Katie! I totally feel you on the outfit stress, especially working in a field where appearance is a lot. It can be tough!

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

4. I love this classic look on you!

5. Kacrates says:

Your giving Blair Waldorf a run for her money! #gossipgirl references! Haha.

6. Katie I love the oxblood skirt. I’m looking for more skirts like this for the holiday season. They are dressy enough and so comfortable.

Love this look!
    Ellen

7. Just found your blog through Lucky Community, and absolutely love your style!

xo
    Sam

8. Joe says:

Great legs!

9. Sarah Beth says:

Perfect work outfit!! I feel ya, some days I look in a closet full of clothes, and think, “I have absolutely nothing to wear!”

xoxo Sarah Beth

Caring Cowls

10. Style Outlaw says:

I love this look its a great look is great for work and love your shoes.

11. You look so pretty! I love your skirt and your coat!

xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

12. Hey! I just found your blog through the Lucky community and I am so glad I did! I love your chic office style and I’m sure it’ll serve as great inspiration for me as I’m preparing for a new corporate job :)

-Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

13. Love your coat & your bag – so pretty!
    ♥ xoxo Cori

14. It’s great !
    Do not hesitate to pass on my blog (of Belgium!) if you want it.
    Kisses,
    Lauranne

15. Wren KW says:

I love the shape of that skirt. It’s perfect for looking classy.

16. 2 day diet says:

You look so beautiful.I love you style.

17. I love the skirt,plus the combo of burgundy and that grey coat is my favorite one!!

18. I cannot thank you enough for the article.Really thank you!