Pink + Camel

I was so happy when I found these camel-colored wool pants on the J. Crew Factory online store. I’ve been meaning to get a pair of work-appropriate wool pants and I thought these were perfect. And what better color to pair them with then my favorite – pink!

P.S.

If you haven’t checked out the new J. Crew Factory site – you must! Due to my crazy high NYC rent and new post-grad lifestyle I’ve realized that normal J. Crew is not always in my price range. So I think from now on I’m going to be doing a lot of my J. Crew shopping on the Factory site. They have some amazing picks for women – but also for the guy too! Right now they’re having an extra 30% off with code XOFACTORY – I’d suggest going and getting some of your holiday shopping done!

22 Responses to Pink + Camel

1. Kate says:

Very cute Katie! I love your hair :)

2. alongobucco says:

Such a chic, classic color combo, Katie! Very Jackie O.

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

3. Rachel says:

Those pants are amazing! I can never find “workplace” pants as I call them that don’t overhwhelm my legs- maybe I need to try J Crew!

Life Unsweetened

4. Emily says:

Love those trousers!

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

5. Shannon says:

Beautiful color combination and lovely outfit.

6. Style Outlaw says:

I really like the color combo. I’m the same way I love j crew but their stuff is so much so I think I’ll go take a look at their factory too.

7. Alissa says:

Oh I adore this!

8. Linda says:

Great outfit! Lovely incorporation of pink and neutrals!

P.S. Check out my giveaway for a lovely chevron envelope clutch on my blog!

9. Lubna says:

What a gorgeous outfit! The colors blend in so well together :)

Lubna | http://www.ellevox.blogspot.com

10. Kacrates says:

So casual and great for work or business functions, I like it all. btw that duffle coat, I have three of them, can never go wrong! :)

11. Nicoleta_B says:

Such a lovely post :)

Thank you for you sweet comment on my blog :)

Many many kisses,

Nicole

12. I love those trousers Katie, they look so sophisticated, even with a regular cotton striped shirt.

13. Bart Baggett says:

wow, awesome post.Much thanks again. Fantastic.

14. gsydybkn says:

The entire gsydybkn arranged on the web is much better than within your retail outlet or else plugs located in Boston ma. Typically the dog’s hair can be quite supple, i always believe it is the actual actual fur.

15. I want such elder scrolls online gold. Dearly loved them a great deal Freezing must have some other binocular.

16. eso gold says:

My partner and i absolutly cherish theese eso gold Managed to get the entire group right before holiday season recently additionally they still are supporting perfctly! I also got their dark-colored which matches that has pretty much every suit and also display unsightly stains. Enjoy theese eso gold!

17. I have put smiles on many faces purchasing several high excellent 6406.pink2.net throughout the years for gifts but certainly not for myself since I always considered they looked to chunky. Now, the other day I slipped on certainly one of my friend’s several and was amazed on the fashionth and convenience. I’m incredibly elated to say I am sold on 6406.pink2.net! I’m so enjoying MY new 6406.pink2.net! Great top quality, awesome, fashionth, & Model!match good!

18. 48680.pink2.net ended up a Christmas gift for my friend-in-law. They seem to be the great 48680.pink2.net! She is a school teacher and brings them all day at function and then out at nighttime. They appear terrific with everything.

19. most are cute although i gained this charcoal limited and in addition they gained just like white-colored dust signifies on it a decent amount we secured trying to sweep them. also if i actually provide african american tight pants or skirts around with them you cannot relli determine if internet marketing getting 880.pink2.net or even what exactly and also that is irritating. we’d encourage them during lilac and mary and even everything. AND the lower part cares for discloses. the lining after all .