Breezy

I ordered this Lilly Pulitzer dress a few days ago and couldn’t resist wearing it the very next day. I’m always like that with new clothes. The second I purchase something new I need to wear it immediately just because I’m always so excited to show it off. Is anyone else like that?
Anyways I’ve been without my photographer (my boyfriend Nick) for about a week now so I took matters into my own hands and bought a wireless remote for my camera. Yep I took these photos myself with a mini remote! It wasn’t too difficult but it’s definitely easier when I have my man behind the lens. Can’t wait to see him tomorrow when he comes to visit!
J. Crew wedges (old)
Hobo International aviators via Rue La La
Bracelets: LC Lauren Conrad c/o, Kate Spade, bought in Spain

30 Responses to Breezy

1. that dress is GORGEOUS, katie! and i’m the SAME way… i have to wear the new thing i got ASAP cause i get so excited 🙂 so don’t worry – you’re not alone

2. M'loes says:

I know that feeling! When I bought something new I wear it most of the time the same day! 😉
    You look great in this colour, suits you very well!

xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

3. Mrs C says:

It is a beautiful dress, Katie.. you have all the reasons to show it off! Instead I am more of a buy now wear whenever or never ;D Bad, I know..

MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where Fashion and Food collide!
    FOODIE WEEKEND : Red Velvet Cupcakes

4. such a cute dress !!!!!

5. you look lovely – pretty dress! xo

allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com

6. It's Carmen says:

Yes, I definitely have to wear my new clothes immediately. Why wait?! That dress is super cute, love the colour.

❤ It’s Carmen

7. Arianne Cruz says:

love the wedges… I really want some Steve Madden wedges but I’m on a very tight budget at the moment. College is lame this way.

8. Becky says:

The dress is beautiful! I wear all my clothes right after I buy them too…there’s nothing wrong with that, right? 🙂
    –Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

9. thanks for the lovely comment 🙂 love your photos by the way 🙂 XOXO

10. Chris Ed says:

beautiful look, lovely dress!

xx chris

11. Sabina says:

Great colours! feline inspiration.

12. Miryo says:

I love your dress. Great colors. I would like to invite you to my blog, come to visit it when you have time 🙂

13. Really cute handbag and shoes. Love the look.

14. What a nice and breezy outfit! LOve! Following you and twitter:)

15. Pretty dress and love those wedges! You did a great job with the remote picture taking!

16. Julye says:

such a pretty lilly pullitzer dress!!

17. Alonna says:

love the dress!

-Alonna
    lonnaliz.blogspot.com

18. Great colors in that Lily dress and loving your DIY bib necklace in your previous post!

Red Soles and Red Wine

19. Lovely pictures….esp the Lilly dress!!

Rebecca

20. Anthea Lau says:

love your shift dress! the bright blue is really nice <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx

21. hi thanks for leaving a comment on my blog ..
    i love your dress very colorful and summer
    timeish.

xoxo
    avenueahline.blogspot.com

22. Lindsay says:

I’m the same way! You will never see things with tags sitting in my closet very long! And it’s hard for me to buy anything that I can’t wear right away! Like right now I’m so tempted to buy things for Fall but it’s no fun cuz I won’t be able to wear it for another few months! Ha..I love instant gradification!

23. Emily says:

Very pretty dress and I love it with the yellow.
    Creamy

24. Pamela E says:

Dress! is so PRETTY! Your so pretty! 🙂

25. I just want to mention I am new to weblog and truly savored you’re blog. Likely I’m planning to bookmark your blog post . You surely come with amazing posts. With thanks for sharing with us your blog site.