Channeling Pippa

DSC_0600
When I arrived home from South Africa and went into my bedroom the first thing I noticed was this dress on my bed. While perusing the after-holiday sales my Grandma found this dress on sale at Bloomies. It’s from a brand called Pippa, a workwear line recently started by the execs at French Connection. When I asked my Grandma about the dress she said she bought it for me because it looked like something Princess Kate’s younger sister, Pippa, would wear. Not sure if she just said that because of the brand name or if it actually did remind her of Pippa Middleton, but nevertheless I’m always appreciative of new gifts.
DSC_0607
DSC_0608
DSC_0611
DSC_0617
DSC_0619
DSC_0583

Pippa dress via Bloomingdales (similar here)
Rebecca Taylor coat
Tiffany & Co bracelet & necklace
Target sunglasses
And not to be a bother…but please don’t forget to vote for me for the Refinery29 Next Big Style Blogger.
1) Just click the button below
2) Find my picture (I’m wearing a red dress and faux fur vest)
3) Vote by clicking the heart next to my photo! (I swear it’s easy!)

12 Comments | in Style

12 Responses to Channeling Pippa

1. Anonymous says:

Hey i love your blog/youtube. I tried to vote you but I am grounded and I had to take my fb down. Is there any other way i can vote you. By the way I love that dress.

2. Cindy says:

I love your style. Fashion is definitely you’re fortay. After you graduate don’t give up finding something in that field or related. It’s difficult out here (trust me) but keep at it, girl! (:

3. Josie says:

You look SO cute. I love your chic, sleek dress!
    xo Josie

4. mamaartista says:

genial tu blog! espero que te pases por mamaartista.blogspot.com y me digas que te parece. un saludo

5. Katie says:

I love the way the dress is draped: very cute!

6. Honey says:

gorgeous. your grandma has amazing taste I have to say. How sweet! Love those booties, I want black ankle boots for work, but I can’t pull those off, I have to walk a lot. 🙂

7. madison says:

You are absolutely gorgeous! Such great style. I’ll be tuned in to more posts 🙂

8. definitely reminds me of pippa, which is always a good thing. so very perfect for a little black dress 🙂
    xo TJ

9. Thank you ever so for you article. Want more.