Final Attire

DSC_0056
It’s exam week at my university thus my everyday attire is consisting of pencil skirts, button down shirts, conservative heels and of course, blazers. I had a presentation today for the client in my strategic campaigns class and this is the outfit I wore (we did really well btw). I’m extremely happy that I finally found a use for the Manolo Blahnik mules (shown more in depth here) passed down to me from my Grandma. They aren’t the best for trekking around campus on brick walkways, but they sure are nice to look at.
DSC_0052
DSC_0085
DSC_0101
Bright mani. Note the Sally Hansen Salon Effects statement nail.
DSC_0106
The Lauren Conrad braid: The perfect solution to prevent me from playing with my hair while public speaking.
DSC_0083
Manolo Blahnik velvet mules (very similar version here)
Brooks Brothers button-down shirt
J. Crew sweater (similar here)
Tory Burch pencil skirt
Michael Kors watch
David Yurman bracelets
Burberry tote bag

16 Responses to Final Attire

1. CarolA says:

LOVE IT! Great inspiration in using mules! =) I absolutely LOVE your burberry tote bag, but where I live is soooooo expensive. I think that the cheapest one would be around 3000 reais (like 1500 dolars!) OMG!
    Anyways, loved your outfit! Good luck on your finals =)

2. nicole says:

you always know how to make an outfit look good! hope you do amazing on the rest of your finals! xoxo

stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

3. Josie says:

Katie, your finals attire totally trumps mine. I live in my J Brand denim leggings and J. Crew cardigans this week!
    xo Josie

4. you look so smart and studious! i hope you do well on all of your finals. the seafoam color looks great on you

5. blue roses says:

so absolutely obsessed with those manolo mules, so so so beautiful!

6. You look very studious and put together!

xoxo

7. Alexis says:

Wow, you look so put-together for finals week! I’m the exact opposite… I lived in yoga pants and fuzzy boots this week!

8. Love your sweater !

Love S.

9. Silvertigo says:

Great look, love that colour on you! And your nails look fab, loving the statement nail :) xoxo

10. Call me M says:

Really nice outfit! Loved the mules, and the pencil skirt.
    Thank you for passing by my blog! :)

11. Bart Baggett says:

Really enjoyed this article post. Want more.