Stylemint, Jewelmint & Motorcycle Boots

DSC_0061
Everyone has their go-to jeans and t-shirt look, the outfit you tend to always put on those days when you’re just lounging around or running errands. Since North Carolina finally decided to embrace fall I opted to pair my typical jeans and tee look with black motorcycle boots and a black quilted jacket. When I think of motorcycle boots I think edgy and harsh, but when paired with a light, flouncy top the look suddenly becomes more feminine. This top from Stylemint works perfectly in this look. The fabric is breathable and powder blue is one of my favorite colors.

DSC_0080

DSC_0084

DSC_0095

DSC_0087

DSC_0104

DSC_0105
Have you checked out Stylemint or Jewelmint yet? If so, what do you think about their services?
Stylemint “Magnolia” tee (c/o)
American Eagle skinny jeans
Jewelmint necklace (c/o)
Wanted motorcycle boots (c/o)
Leather Hobo bag bought by my Grandma, not sure where
Target cat-eye sunglasses
Check out Stylemint here – http://stylmnt.co/oy6kpo
My invite for Stylemint – http://stylmnt.me/rCjid5

Check out Jewelmint – http://jmnt.co/nnpRAT
bloglovin
Follow PinkBeautyBliss on Twitter

18 Responses to Stylemint, Jewelmint & Motorcycle Boots

1. great outfit
    Twitter:@Jenna_Iman
    Inhale | Fashion and Beauty

2. Great outfit, well put together. Lovely blog, if you want visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow and I will follow back

3. Lovee your boots! <3

xoxo,

Bonnie

4. Hi :)
    Looove your boots, love the color of your shirt and the fit of the shirt and you have such nice eyes! :D

Thank you for your comment on my Halloween nail post! :D
    Yes, I remember reading a post, of how much you love nail art <3 :D
    I looove your city nail art, VERY COOL! My twin sister also loves it! :D

-Eliza :)

5. She seems to be nothing less then a fashion-style icon. Her jewels, boots, style contrasts nicely with each other that they give a perfect look to her.

6. jane says:

So lovely! I adore the way you match the classic jacket with the jeans and boots. Perfect ;)

7. Grace says:

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love your blog! I’m following you now :)

I am head over heels in love with your Burberry quilted jacket. Where on earth did you get it? And your boots. I have a pair just like them and they are perfect during the winter. I live in North Carolina too, by the way!

xo

8. Sabina says:

That crop top looks great on you!

9. Lacey says:

Very cute motorcycle boots! Love the pretty fall background,
    Lacey xoxo

10. CessOviedo says:

Love love your Burberry jacket! Awesome way to stay cozy and so chic!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

11. agnes says:

très jolies photos, et j’adore ta tenue

12. Ly says:

I love your outfit. I’m always down for dressing up but somethings wearing jeans and t-shirt is the perfect thing.

-Ly

13. This is a great way to style jeans and a tee! I love it! And the boots are way fun! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I will def be back to visit yours!

14. The beauty of these pictures are like eloquence of solitaire. I liked the trendy jacket and the sexy boots the most!

15. Buladi says:

What a truely beautiful dress specially jacket, love the boots you’ve paired it with.
    Icon Motorcycle Jackets

16. Those motorcycle boots are just adorable! And the necklace which she is wearing is mind-blowing..!

17. Luigi Fulk says:

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Cheers