Red Feathers

I always feel like my day is a little brighter when I go the extra mile and dress up for class. This outfit may be casual to some, but for me a normal class day outfit is jeans and a cute tee. Today I was really in the mood to wear tights and booties, so this was the outfit that resulted. I paired one of my favorite fall/winter dresses with black tights, purple trouser socks and black booties. I love this dress particularly for its red feather design and cinch-at-the-waist belt. I’ve worn this dress for both casual and more dressy occasions. Do you have any dresses that are versatile like that?
Orion London dress from Nordstrom
Free People jacket
Antonio Melani booties from Dillards
Burberry Haymarket tote bag (similar here)
Nordstrom sunglasses (borrowed from boyfriend- similar here)
Bracelets: Target, bought in Spain, David Yurman
14k gold name plate necklace from my grandparents (similar here)
Donna Karan black tights
Target trouser socks

Follow PinkBeautyBliss on Twitter

16 Responses to Red Feathers

1. 2Anchor says:

Love that dress! Some of my favorite dresses are versatile, and that’s probably why they are my favorite:)

2. i totally love that red peacock print so amazing. never seen it before either!

xoxo katlin

3. Annie L says:

Love the dress! Also cute how you styled the socks for another pop of color

4. Bex says:

Hot damn I love the jacket! Did you buy it recently??

5. lovely outfit..
    Inhale | Fashion and Beauty

6. Silvertigo says:

That dress is pure awesome, I love that print!! :) Following you 😉 Have a great weekend! xoxo

7. wow love the print of the dress! – Great blog!

8. Mela Lynn says:

Love the mix in this outfit. the purple comes out so much more in the dress with the addition of the socks. Love it.

9. love it!!! perfect look!!!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!!! 😀 also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ please list me on twitter so i will know u’re my blog follower.

i’ve just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that’s what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

10. Clara Turbay says:

I like what you post today.
    i´d apreciate if you have time check out my blog. and share some comments!

11. Olya says:

Love the back of the cardigan, so cool :) xx

12. Anisa Young says:

I love this outfit, from the subtle matching red on the jacket and the dress to the socks and booties! xxAnisa

13. Michelle Lee says:

lovely outfit :)

14. love that dress!! <3 Xox <3 An Enter my giveaway for a pair of Buffalo Skinny Jeans :)