Floral Fall

DSC_9506
Discovered this Free People floral number from years past hiding in a closet in one of my Grandma’s guest bedrooms a few days ago. I remember buying this dress five years earlier when I was in high school. Back then I remember not knowing how to wear it and feeling awkward in such a country/boho style dress. Not sure why I felt that way because when paired with boots and a faux fur vest the dress looks great. I love finding clothes from years past and falling in love with them once again, just as if they were brand new.
DSC_9508

DSC_9524
DSC_9521
DSC_9522
Free People floral dress (similar here)
Wanted boots (c/o) (last seen on me here)
Handbag Heaven Bridget quilted bag (c/o) (last seen on me here and here)
Tiffany & Co. Vintage Locks necklace
Bracelets: David Yurman, Target
P.S.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful time with your family and friends. I spent mine at home in Pennsylvania enjoying good food and quality time with my loved ones.
bloglovin
Follow KatiesBliss on Twitter

28 Responses to Floral Fall

1. Kacrates says:

CHIC! :)

I love the fur with the florals.

2. Musa says:

Loved the socks ^^
    xo

3. Meagan says:

loving the fur vest and tall socks!!!!! so cute
    xoxox
    Meagan

4. Nina says:

i can only say: Beautiful!

5. Your eyes are so piercing! It’s fun discovering old treasures =)

Kindness is the best accessory,
    Rebecca

6. great style in your casual way !

come for a visit, and if you like sign as follower…I’ll do back

ciao ave

7. love your jacket.. Red suits u very much :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog dear.. N yes.. you should do fish-tail braids often.. they are so chic :)

Akanksha

8. you look great! we love that floral dress!!

9. you look great! we love that floral dress!!

10. you look great! we love that floral dress!!

11. briannelee says:

Cute! Love this look!

12. You look like you came straight out of a mag. I LOOOVE this look!! the color and print of the dress is beautiful on you…and so chic with the fur vest!! I always love the socks peeking out the top of the boots…cuute!

<3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    Facebook
    Tweet Me!

13. I love that feeling also when you reinvent something you find in your closet that you haven’t worn for years. Free People is my favorite brand, I love unique their pieces are. The fur vest totally creates a new twist on such a floral dress. i really like this outfit. hope you had a great thanksgiving!

14. Andrea says:

Those socks and boots look AMAZING, and you have such a pretty look, your hair is beautiful.

15. Great look… love the fur!

16. Urszula says:

Love your dress and your tall socks!!
    Urszula

17. Leslie J says:

Very cute look! I agree, it looks fab paired with those boots and faux fur vest :)

18. Teresa says:

Ahh… I have a fur vest that I’ve been trying to figure out how to wear. It looks great paired with a dress! Thank you for the inspiration!

19. Fabrizia says:

Nice post, I like it so much! These photos are so beautiful!!!

Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and maybe follow?: Cosa mi metto???

20. Adriana says:

Love the fur vest it looks amazing with that dress! Super gorgeous!

21. Love the entire outfit, especially the fur vest and socks with the boots! ~ Rhoda

22. It’s really very interesting post full of valuable information very well written by u. The key part of this post is its descriptive way to define anything. I liked it with my heart. This post is a excellent example of such kind of thread.
    Escorts in Delhi

23. jhon says:

I liked it with my heart. This post is a excellent example of such kind of thread. Surfing Movies

24. Surf Movies says:

Love the fur vest it looks amazing with that dress

25. john meh says:

Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article.Really thank you! Great.