Pink and Green Stripes

DSC_0064
The weather the past few weeks has been absolutely dreadful to say the least. My life has consisted of frizzy hair and rumpled clothes thanks to the rain, humidity and wind. But the weather did let up for a little bit the other day so Nick and I quickly made our way outside to take some photos. I can already say my go-to look for winter is going to be a skirt (such as this one from the Missoni for Target collection) paired with a solid tee and finished with some sort of heel (preferably wedges). And since nobody likes cold legs, I will adorn mine with either bright trouser socks or tights.
DSC_0059
DSC_0012
DSC_0070
DSC_0011
DSC_0079
I received the pink rope friendship bracelet in my September Birchbox! If you don’t know what Birchbox is you should definitely check it out. It’s a beauty sample delivery service and costs only $10 a month.
DSC_0067

Missoni for Target knit skirt
J. Crew long sleeve tee
Rachel Roy lace-up wedges (recently seen here and here)
Target trouser socks
J. Crew faux pearls
Michael Kors watch
Bracelets: J. Crew, Birchbox, David Yurman
bloglovin
Follow KatiesBliss on Twitter

22 Responses to Pink and Green Stripes

1. .sabo skirt. says:

We really love your pictures! Your outfit and accessories are so lovely! You look so gorgeous! We love it very much!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

2. Can’t remember when was the last time I saw something soooo cute! In love with this skirt! :o)

x

3. Nice skirt, it’s such a bautiful way to put a bit of color into grey days 😉

4. Nice skirt, it’s such a bautiful way to put a bit of color into grey days 😉

5. Nice skirt, it’s such a bautiful way to put a bit of color into grey days 😉

6. Annie L says:

Love how the socks stick out of the booties and accentuate the sweater. Perfectly styled.
    –Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

7. jamie says:

you’re looking so stylish and pretty as always!

x jamie
    beautyandlechic.blogspot.com

formerly blogredhead.blogspot.com

8. Great post. I really like your blog.^^

my blog♥mfashionfreak

Please follow me if you’re not already so I could make a GIVEAWAY. I’d love to get more followers! I’ll follow you back.

9. Call me M says:

Really nice outfit! I liked the skirt and the pink socks very much!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. Sorry for taking me so long to comment back!

10. runawayinla says:

AHH, you are SO lucky you got something from the Missoni for Target collection! :o) They were all sold out at the Target near me unfortunately! The skirt looks great on you, love the pop of pink from the socks! 🙂 I’m dying to try out Birchbox but I have to convince my mom to let me first! 😮

xooxo

ps. I had no idea you were a YouTube guru! :o) I subscribed to you as well! 🙂

11. What a cute skirt! I like it!

12. love the shoes, they’re just gorgeous!

xx

13. Alexandra says:

Love this look! Love how you tied the whole thing together with your socks. Such a beautifully chic but fun outfit.

Alexandra xo

14. Rachel says:

I have so much love for the colours in this post right now!

15. Taryn says:

This is spectacular, right down to the precious socks and boots =)

16. Helena says:

I love your outfit!
    The skirt looks amazing with the sweater!!!
    Amazing style and blog 🙂