Fall Nail Polishes

I officially have a nail polish addiction and my collection has nearly tripled in size over the past year alone. This is due to two different reasons. I finally learned how to paint my nails without getting polish everywhere and because I started my YouTube beauty channel! Being a part of a community of hundreds of other beauty-obsessed girls on YouTube really has a way of pressuring you into buying more products. Here are the polishes I am loving for the fall!

OPI Bling Dynasty, butter LONDON Knees Up, MAC Soirée, butter LONDON Tea with the Queen

What polishes are you loving for fall?
bloglovin
Follow KatiesBliss on Twitter

16 Comments | in Beauty

16 Responses to Fall Nail Polishes

1. Miss Liss says:

Katie!
    Would you compare the quality of Butter to Essie and Opi? I really like those colors!

2. Macy :) says:

I have that picture of that girl making a really cool pose!! :) haha too funny!!

3. Clara Turbay says:

I like so much your blog and hope you can check out mine soon and follow me if you really like.

4. Love these picks! I seriously think I’m going to have to suck it up and buy the Chanel Peridot. I love it every time I see it.

5. Wida says:

I’m lovin’ that shiny gold one! :D

Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

6. I’m so in love with the painting behind the nail polishes!!

7. Wow, the butter london red nail polish, looks so nice :D
    The Soiree looks nice too, & butter LONDON Tea with the Queen, Chanel Particulière, Chanel Peridot, MAC Jade Dragon.
    I reallly looove the mac jade dragon color, so nice :D
    I loooove nail polish too, sooo much fun! I love doin my own nail art :D
    Hmmm…I don’t really have a fall nail polish color, I think it would be classic red, and dark colors. :)

Thanks youu for your comment on my outfit post! :D

-Eliza

8. Manding. says:

i want to come over and paint my nails ! i actually just had an extreme transition from last week (last week of summer) to this week and painted my nails black from coral ! but loving that gold !!
    ps, http://amandamantes.blogspot.com !

9. CessOviedo says:

I have the same sparkly green from MAC, one of my favorites for fall last year! Right now I’m into wearing one glittery or metallic nail and the rest in a contrasting color.

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

10. .sabo skirt. says:

The shades were lovely. Mixing, layering and making artful designs to these shades would definitely give an amazing look.

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

11. lola says:

what a nice blog with beautiful pictures :) i really like it!

love, lola

12. LyddieGal says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

13. LyddieGal says:

I’m definitely excited for some rich reds!
    Chic on the Cheap

14. The one from mac ‘s gorgeous, gonna be lookin good on nails!

X