Recent Beauty Lusts

If you know me, then you are aware I am absolutely obsessed with anything beauty-related. I mean I only spend half my time creating makeup tutorials and filming reviews on YouTube so I thought a beauty post on my blog was only fitting. You can also click here if you’re interested in pursuing a career in the beauty industry.

I’ve been having a lot of fun this summer doing my hair and makeup each day before my internship and it has really sparked my interest in being more creative with my looks. One day I’ll do a smokey eye with a bright lip. The next I’ll wear just mascara and some apricot blush. Something new everyday!

Here are the products I am lusting after. As you can see my wants range everywhere from nail polish to haircare to bright lipsticks!
Products:

What products are you lusting for this summer?

bloglovin
Follow PinkBeautyBliss on Twitter

14 Comments | in Beauty, Product Reviews

14 Responses to Recent Beauty Lusts

1. deppa says:

Probably lipstick! with bright colors like orange and neon coral! those are my favourites!

See you and have a great weekend!

2. Arianne Cruz says:

Lusting for Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation but probably won’t buy til next year

3. SERIAL DATER says:

Nails are my thing this summer. I just can’t stop changing them up.

4. Wida says:

Hmm, sunscreen! I really need a good face one. Maybe a moisturizer/sunscreen duo product! That’s what I need to lust over!

Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

5. Lindsay says:

the Chanel Peridot is gorgeous! i’m lusting for tarte lip stain in an orange or pink shade 🙂

thestylechildblog.com

6. SkiBunny says:

thx for your comment on my blog…

i hope you like my blog..and maybe you gonna be my next follower…if you want 🙂

7. I’ve been seeing that Chanel nailpolish around on blogs everywhere, kind of excited to see what it actually looks like!

xo Elien

8. I am so obsessed with the Chanel nailpolish. It is so so amazing

PvdH -designer and illustrator

9. beauty salon says:

The recent beauty lusts are given on the post hers. Know all about it

10. The recent beauty lusts is given in the post here. Useful infromation

11. The recent beauty lust are described here. Know the details from here

12. The recent beauty lusts has been shared on the post here. Know all about it

13. mama mio says:

Very nice post and i really like this one.I have also found great collection of beauty products if you are interested that you can find more.

14. 5 dollars says:

Looking forward to reading more. Great post.Really thank you! Fantastic.