Sometimes it’s the little things that really make an outfit special. Lately I’ve been loving eyelet details. A few week ago I went to J.Crew and found the cutest cotton eyelet skirt (#5) and have been wearing it to death since. It’s work appropriate but casual enough that I know I can wear it to class in the fall. Since buying it I’ve been noticing eyelet detail in many stores and not only on skirts but dresses, tops and even swimsuits. I’m thinking a flimsy and flowy white eyelet dress might be my next purchase.
1. Broderie Anglaise Cotton Blazer – J.Crew
2. Tiana Triangle Bikini – Shimmi
3. Eyelet Lace Thong – Betsey Johnson
4. Cotton Blend Lace Skirt – J.Crew
5. Mini Pixie Eyelet Dress – Alice by Temperley
6. Subtle Metallic Eyelet Scarf – Forever21
7. Eyelet Lace Dress – Isabel Marant
8. Peach Applique Eyelet Bolero Jacket – TopShop
9. Renew Multi-Tie Bikini – TM by Tara Matthews
10. Fairmont Cotton Blouse – Textile Elizabeth and James
What do you think of eyelet detail? What’s your favorite way to wear it?