Since I’ve entered the real world, aka working 9-5 as a full-time PR intern, I’ve discovered a new love for blouses. I own a few very nice ones from Theory and J. Crew but I’ve never worn them on a regular basis. Now that my everyday ensemble consists of pencil skirts and slacks I’ve been wearing my blouses like crazy — and I love it! One of my favorite color combinations so far has been pink and pewter. I love pairing a dark skirt with a feminine pink blouse or pairing a frilly pink eyelet skirt with a loose masculine-fitting grey blouse. Once classes start again maybe I’ll continue dressing like this?
1. J. Crew metallic-print linen top
2. Valentino ruffled silk-chiffon blouse
3. Topshop nude floaty cape blouse
4. J. Crew silk crepe de shin blouse
5. T By Alexander Wang striped jersey T-shirt
6. Theory Nalena ruffled silk-crepe blouse
What are some of your favorite color combinations? What’s your go-to work attire?